[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

"
"
Quintessence wrote:
is 95% poison chance good enough or should we always have 100%?

always 100% this is realy important that 5% would be 5% less damage

Perfect, thanks. Working on my passive tree and dropping a poison support gem and it worked out to 95% so I'll have to take another node.
Last edited by Quintessence on Sep 20, 2020, 5:55:40 PM
Swapped after trying Crackling lance (didn't like it) and having a blast right now. Cheers for guide!
Hi thanks for the build, i actually leveling and i just have 2 question.
First how we regen energy shield for eb ?
And why the bino is a good weapon? it's just 30% dot and some crit, maybe the spread poison is really good? can i consider swap for a crafted one for bosses?
Hello. Thx for nice build. Can you look at my char and say me where i miss mana regeneration. I cant hold bv always on. Im using malevalence and herald of agony and can cast bv only twice, than mana is off. Thx
"
karmakkoma wrote:
Hi thanks for the build, i actually leveling and i just have 2 question.
First how we regen energy shield for eb ?
And why the bino is a good weapon? it's just 30% dot and some crit, maybe the spread poison is really good? can i consider swap for a crafted one for bosses?

It ıs totaly fıne to use a better weapon for bosses like cold iron point. But I think it is just boring to swap something like gem, weapon etc. Just your chıce man
How You doing?
Hi, nice build. Just wondering if perfect agony is a must for this build? ty
"
Derpamon wrote:
Hi, nice build. Just wondering if perfect agony is a must for this build? ty

yes. it is good damage
How You doing?
"
"
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE THIS GUIDE IS NOT DETAILED ENOUGH. I MIGHT UPGRADE LATER.

I am assuming you know Path Of Building and using community version https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

"
Please if you find anything comment about it. we can look for a fix about that. Always apreciate imporvements and feedback.

PATH OF BUILDING LINKS:

Spoiler

"
I created levelling tree for early game pob. check them for better levelling experience. and check all guide if you are not that experienced with this archetype. read all guide some parts inlude curitual information to make your gaming smoother.

EARLY GAME POB LINK:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/UJYLJikX

LATE END GAME POB LINK:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/FmbXcbMt

GEAR WE ALL WANT BUT HARD TO ACHIEVE POB LINK:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/m5sF8MwR
"
This version is to make this build much more expensive if you want to invest. But I don't think I will come to this stage. I mostly prefer trying 20-30 builds per league so I can see what can be done for other builds. damage is 5 milliyon more and EHP is almost doubled in this version. so keep it in mind. I also reduced withered stacks from 15 to 7 for this version :)

VIDEOS:
Spoiler

Might upload at first week of the league. My pc is bad so if yo want to contribute please share a video when you do this build if you can :)

3.12 update:
Spoiler

New replica mistwall is so good. we will go for replica mistwall instead of normal mistwall. this is much more big defence.

Strengths and Weaknesses of the build

Spoiler

Strengths:

-Realy Cheap(40-50c investment for 2 to 3 million shaper dps)

-All Content So easily

-Fast Clear(10ex investment for half zoom-zoom)

Weaknesses:

-DOT Type can feel slow but it is not
-Phys reflect IS HARD

Levelling, pantheons, bandits, ascendancy order:
Spoiler

For leveling just get all gems you can when you are in that point of game.
I dont recommend blade vortex until you get unleash. Instead use another physical spell like bladefall or ethereal knives. once you get unleash you are ready to go boom boom.

Leveling Skill Tree Screen Shots:
Spoiler

Ascendancy order:
Spoiler

1-Noxious Strike
2-Toxic Delivery
3-Mistwalker
4-Opportunistic

When you get Blood aquaducts, farm tabula rasa that is great damage.

Bandit Quest Rewards: Kill All/take 2 passive points

Pantheons:
Spoiler

Minor god:

Major god:

Gearing and stat priorities:

Spoiler

READ END GAME GEARING SECTION FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING HOW SHOULD THIS BUILD BE UPGRADED
This covers most of the gear info but if you want to see end game gearing options in once see Endgame gearing section.

Get tabula first:

Crafting Bench Options
--Chaos damage overtime multiplier(Prefix)
--Increased chaos damage/ increased skill effect duration for chaos skills(Prefix)

Weapon and shield:
Spoiler

Get any wand or rune dagger until you get this Bino's kitchen knife

If possible get a corrupted one with gain powercharge on crit. this is best corruption for this build. and you dont need to change this item for boss killing etc. our damage is perfectly viable for any boss.

For shield get any life/res shield you can until you can afford Mistwall

Boots, rings and belt:
Spoiler

Get a boot with Life and movement speed like this

cannot be frozen is not needed until you upgrade your all flasks. if you upgraded your all flasks you will need cannot be frozen craft. dont forget. this update is only for end end game. if you still cannot afford this craft just go for dream fragments ring
other ring can be a ring that gives life/res/attiribute for early game. for most end game ring you will need rings like

this items are from 3.10 league so circle of nostalgia mana reservation has been reduced you can instead go for Chaos damage/Herald of agony buff effect
this will greately increase damage. this is a good upgrade for other rare ring. get Life/res and aspect of spider. remember these are late game rings and not needed for early game. you can even kill sirus without these.

For belt you can just go a styg vise with life and resist for example:

And get life and resis from abyss jewel inside of it. this is so good.

Amulet:
Spoiler

Get an amulet with life/resist until you get

this will allow us to run aspect of spider or skittering bots. this is a big power upgrade for build. but if you dont have money no problem just get a rare amulet with life and resist.

Chest armor and gloves:
Spoiler

Your can go wit an amulet that only has life and resist. if you want to upgrade you should go first Embalmer Mits and for late game upgrade you will need a chest piece that is called cospri's will this will allow us to have double curse and this chest is so cheap like one of the cheapest ones normaly. but I cannot predict future so dont get expectations.

when you get cospris's will you will want to get

Mostly you will want to make these both upgrades at once so plan yourself for this. this is ultra lux upgrade and you wont need this. this is not required to kill any end game bosses but just to get ultra defensive and to get realy good offensive damage output.

Helmet:
Spoiler

At first you will only need life/es/res helmet and you will need to upgrade for end game. get a devouring diadem

Jewels:

--Increased Maximum Life(must have)

--Chaos Damage Overtime Multiplier
--Increased Chaos Damage
--Increased Damage Overtime

Flasks:

ENDGAME GEARING:
Spoiler

An important look on how you should progress from cheap to expensive build:
Spoiler

After finishing acts and progressing trough atlas you will want to progress faster. so you will need bino's kitchen knife first.
and try to look for mistwall this is a big defensive layer and you will get realy tanky almost not gonna take damage from attacks.
after this try to look for 2xMight of the meek crimsom jewel this will greately increase our life pool and some attiributes that we will need in order to use some items.

after you get these you will want to go rare cluster jewels that are mentioned guide and showed in endgame POB. and also rare life and chaos dot jewels are good to go at this stage.

most important stage is this. You will want to get cospri's will and asenath's gentle touch at the same time due to curse limit. this will give us so much defansive layers and temporal chains curse and naturaly this increased our damage. And explosion goes brrrrr.

at this point getting chaos impresence and devouring diadem is crucial to upgrade build further. you should get at least level 3 enlighten or strongly recommended level 4 enlighten when you get chaos impresence and devouring diadem. this will allow you to have one extra place for an extra aura and that gives alot of layers to character that is aspect of spider.

After this stage you should go for rest of the build and kill everythong smoothly in UwU face

Body equipments for endgame:
Spoiler

useful info to understand what to look for:
Spoiler

For weapon look for chance to gain power charge on crit

for helmet look for increased duration of ailments while focused this is so big. you can get up to 140% increased ailment duration while you are focused. for 4 second. every 12 seconds. this is realy big damage.

For circle of nostalgia look for increased chaos damage while affected by herald of agony and increased herald of agony buff effect/reduced mana reservation

for amulet anoint just go for dirty techniques. best in slot for now.

THese are mandatory for late end game. as unique items. other body equipments will be rare and will provide Life and resistance.

End game flasks:
Spoiler

these are good enough. for damage and sustain.

End game jewels:
Spoiler

megalomaniac jewels are completely optional because they are only for getting better clear not better damage. For better damage get a chaos dot medium cluster and get 'haemorrhage' and 'circling oblivion' on it. you will get great damage output like almost 3.5m+sdps. you dont need watchers eye for this build. a good rare jewel with chaos dot multi, damge overtime, chaos damage, life will be good and op. but if you can have one chaos dot multi while affected by malevolance it is great too.

Alternate Gem Quality Good Options:
Spoiler

*Blade Vortex - Alternate Quality 1/0.4% of Damage Leeched as Life
*Malevolance- Alternate Quality 1/You and nearby allies have 10% increased Skill Effect Duration
*Withering Step - Alternate Quality 1/Inflicts 2 Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area
*Plague Bearer- Alternate Quality 1/You have 10% Movement Speed while Infecting
*Herald Of Agony-Alternate Quality 1 Minions deal 40% less Damage
Agony Crawler has 20% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit
*Summon Skitterbots- Alternate Quality 2/Minions have 10% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies
*Cast When Damage Taken Support-Alternate Quality 1-Supported Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration

Extras and faq:
Spoiler

There is other guides out there with much more in depth information. What is the point of this build?
This build is just a simplistic look over other guides. After someone wrote comment about other existing guides I checked them and liked This build. If you want more in depth guide about poison bv go check that guide. This guide is just simple and ready to go version.

"
HAPPY FARMINGS EXILE.

Stil sane,Exile?

Credits to LiftingNerdBro for the Layout!
hey anton, isnt wind dancer realy good for this build?

also .. isnt the normal mistwall better?
we have max ele res but no armor .. so shouldnt it be better to block atk damage?
Last edited by rotheee on Sep 21, 2020, 10:50:46 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
hey anton, isnt wind dancer realy good for this build?

also .. isnt the normal mistwall better?
we have max ele res but no armor .. so shouldnt it be better to block atk damage?

Hello, we have 75 attack dodge and 60% evade chance from blind and our evasion. so we already have high attack damage avoidance. but for spell damage we only have spell dodge that is 65 avarage with lingering effects of elusive. and no other source to avoid it. if we use replica mistwall we can have 75% spell avoidance too that makes 65sdodge + ((35 * 75block)/ 100) = 91.25 spell avoidance. and we have 60evade + ((40 * 75adodge)/100) = 90 attack avoidance. that makes much more easy to go trough. additionaly physical damage avoidance makes it nicer but nothing too important about that. we constantly have it because we are phasing from flask and withering step almost always.
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on Sep 21, 2020, 11:14:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info