[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

"
idkandidc wrote:
I can't open it in PoB, I saw some other peeps having trouble
does anyone know what to do?

Hey man. what is your pob version? Mine is 1.4.170. if versions are same it must be good to go.
How You doing?
"
"
Gejjzer wrote:
https://poe.technology/poebuddy/ is opening it but PoB don't want to 😅

Sorry man. It works for all my devices. I tried at my friend's pc and it worked on latest version.

Well fuk me, I also have no idea why is not working but thx anyway for posting image of PoB tree.
Update your fork community PoB , it didnt work for me either before the update
nice and simple guide , wanted to ask 1 quick question the EARLY GAME version of the build thas on the pob , up to what content are we able to farm with this version ? apreciate the guide .
"
realMF16 wrote:
nice and simple guide , wanted to ask 1 quick question the EARLY GAME version of the build thas on the pob , up to what content are we able to farm with this version ? apreciate the guide .

Sadly this character is not ssf friendly. I strongly recommend upgrading your gear while you are doing maps for efficency. but early game pob lets you go up to red maps smoothly. Check all information to understand build progression pls :)
How You doing?
Wanna try this build out looks like alot of fun, sadly i don't wanna download the community fork so can any kind sole pm me a screen shot of the full tree? :) both early and end game <3
"
Multiblajwk wrote:
Wanna try this build out looks like alot of fun, sadly i don't wanna download the community fork so can any kind sole pm me a screen shot of the full tree? :) both early and end game <3
I already included screenshots with them
How You doing?
having problem load the pob. mine post gem required on levelling progression? thx
The build like good but i can't find what gem's exactly to use.. Can you post it?
Thanks for the build, it looks quite decent and well prepared so im going to follow, lets try :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info