What builds are you guys going?

Burning discharge chieftain
something just as juicy as it is janky
The second I get that new skely-sword, I'm switching to that!
Thinking full block glad so i can stop dying to everything and not be able to kill anything instead LUL
Might try having two 6l curses both with impending doom, see how that goes.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Crackling Lance looks really strong, for both clear and bossing.

Also Ball Lightning + Pinpoint + Intensify support looks quite strong.
well the build's gonna have plague bearer and enhance that's for sure.
23% reduced chaos taken so long as you don't deal psn dmg.
everyone and their mama's gonna go shopping for enhance this league lmao.
i wanna play bane, but i just did a practice run from stormblast mines>bane and when i do the transition the damage feels garbage. anyone has any suggestions or should i just keep going and wait for more chaos damage nodes/labs
Blazing Salvo looks really fun to play with.

But I'm not sure if I go with Elementalist (probably not, unless a combo with golens?), Chieftain (ash, leech and easy to cap ele res) or Deadeye (far shot, +1 proj, chain, tailwind).
"
bgi123 wrote:
For me I am thinking to try some stuff with totems.

I love totems, have done loads with them in the early days.

I used to like levelling with ballista when playing as an archer, that is cool. I tend to use mirage archer more now though.

If you get the right gear as well, you can put out extra ones.

I'm gonna be doing an ancestral warchief build in this league if you want to compare notes.

I am gonna be doing a bunch though, as so much more has been added and old stuff changed, likely a lot of what I knew about building characters will be obsolete.

I reckon though, ancestral warchief with bladestorm (Gladiator) I hear good thing.

I want to do my ice themed dead shot, mainly because I have cool armours for it. ha ha.

Also working on a CoC Assassin. I bought 2 cospri's in standard mode to try out the frost version.

Then I have the build I started when I came back the other week, which is a chaos archer with the skills turned purple. I really like it, but it's more of the same for me. I've played archers a lot.

I reckon the CoC one will be something different, but honestly have no idea where I'm gonna land.

I really want to find a build that uses fire skills, because I have some awesome fire fashions I've made, but I have no builds for them yet.

I did one last night that was elder body, demon king boots, demon gloves and then I haven't settled on the head (between demon helmet, demon hood and pyre)

but with the dragon lord (think thats the name, something like that) wings, and the same effect on weapon and feet, it looks totally awesome. I have just been using elder weapon on fire as well (with the dragon lord effect)

TBH mate, and I know a lot of others are like this as well. I tend to build a fashion first, and then make a build that works with it. I wish there were more options fr skill skins.

like ways to turn stuff into fire skills would be cool, theres not really anything to help make a custom fire build, in regards t skills.

and while there are a lot of cosmic and purple, they don't have a ton outside of supporter packs thats purple. ha ha.

I'd definitely like to see more skill skins to support fire fashions.

sorry, turned into an MTX rant.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info