[3.12] Cyclone Build - Champion Duelist - Heist - Path of Exile 3.12

How do you manage your mana as league starter ?

(Thanks for the build !)
"
metzrael wrote:
How do you manage your mana as league starter ?

(Thanks for the build !)

Take a mana leech node (under the Vaal Pact). It should solve your mana problem.
ok, thank you !

On your POB, I see the mana cost of your cyclone is 3, but I don't see who or what decrease your mana cost ?

Thanks !
"
metzrael wrote:
ok, thank you !

On your POB, I see the mana cost of your cyclone is 3, but I don't see who or what decrease your mana cost ?

Thanks !

These items have - mana cost mod
Would you mind taking a quick peek at my character Vegapunktop for optimizations? My damage is fine for now, but im struggling with staying alive.. which parts of my gear would you focus on upgrading?

Btw the blood reaver 6 link goes for 5 chaos, really good start. Think i will use it until i can get 6link atziri.
"
Vegapunkk wrote:
Would you mind taking a quick peek at my character Vegapunktop for optimizations? My damage is fine for now, but im struggling with staying alive.. which parts of my gear would you focus on upgrading?

Btw the blood reaver 6 link goes for 5 chaos, really good start. Think i will use it until i can get 6link atziri.

Blood Reaper?That 50% increased mana cost of skills is really bad
please write the order of leveling talents from the labs
"
12w1z4rd wrote:
please write the order of leveling talents from the labs

Master of Metal - Unstoppable Hero - Conqueror - Worthy Foe
What parts of the tree (notables/keystones) would you recommend prioritizing/rushing as you level?

Also for the two 6-links, what gem for each would you recommend dropping if you just have two 5-links
Last edited by MersennePrime on Sep 22, 2020, 6:34:06 PM
what should i drop to work in 2 inspired learnings?
D4 BAD Baseg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info