[3.12] Cyclone Build - Champion Duelist - Heist - Path of Exile 3.12

I feel quite squishy and die somewhat often. I have equivelant gear and same talents as you and i did my pantheon. Any suggestion to what im missing?
"
I feel quite squishy and die somewhat often. I have equivelant gear and same talents as you and i did my pantheon. Any suggestion to what im missing?

If you post your gear I'll have a look. I'm running the build atm at lvl85 and am just plowing through mobs and bosses..(at T10 maps currently, I know I need to look for upgrades soon to pump out more damage)

My current gear:

@OP: Is there a reason you're not running spiked gloves? They provide up to 20% increased melee damage so I'd think they'd be best in slot
Last edited by R3kt3m on Sep 29, 2020, 2:49:07 PM
Im doing this build also.

Curious if the "Banned" under the op's name means hes Banned or is that his guild name lol?
Last edited by Reaperstwo on Sep 30, 2020, 11:20:31 PM
"
Curious if the "Banned" under the op's name means hes Banned or is that his guild name lol?

Nope, straight up banned :-)
@R3kt3m how is the build currently running for you ? havent tried cyclone yet so i think i might give this a shot, couldnt really find other cyclone impale build guides thats updated
"
ysocalm wrote:
@R3kt3m how is the build currently running for you ? havent tried cyclone yet so i think i might give this a shot, couldnt really find other cyclone impale build guides thats updated

It's really hard to find any comprehensive updated guide for this build.
I fell in love with playstyle, leveled one. Then threw 40-50 ex on it for a few high-end pieces...
Build is VERY squishy. There are NO defensives. You get straight one-shotted by any map boss. It's not even funny. Not sure how to repair it but passive life/armor does not help at all. No avoidance at all hurts. Leech is OK vs white mobs but T15-16 map bosses one/two shot you instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info