Path of Exile: Heist FAQ and Reddit AMA

"Turn it into Faustus, the..."

Me: "I turn the Artifacts into people?"

Thanks for answering our questions!

Are Markers autolooted? If not, what is the frequency of looting them during typical play compared to something like Harvest seeds or Metamorph Organs?
Lock-down prevent me from open simple chests? Do not sound fun. And opening chests raise alert level is not good too.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Ready for the heist !
HoldMySoda

What if you kill all the guards? What then?

E: To clarify: The guards that swarm you after the alarm went off.

Bex_GGG
Good luck killing all the guards, my friend.

that means guards are counted as minions and dont give any xp or loot, right?
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
what i dont see is will the swarms of enemies that spawn when we reach max alert level grand experience and drop items?

That would mean they are finite if we get xp and loots right? and infinite if not? or finite without xp or loot?
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
Thanks for this, sounds awesome!
"
olandgren wrote:
Are Markers autolooted? If not, what is the frequency of looting them during typical play compared to something like Harvest seeds or Metamorph Organs?

You fool! Nothing is autolooted by default! Reddit has to protest for at least a week to get that implemented.

Also, they serve double function as TP scrolls to get you to the Harbour, so they're legit, tradeable currency with a place in your inventory, unlike Azurite or Organs. Rest assured, by the end of the league we'll be calling arthritis "artheistis" in honour of this brilliant stroke of stylistic consistency.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
I would of preferred instead of the sneak idea, to have the enemies grow in power/defense as the bar filled up, and if you build couldn't take it you die and walk out with nothing...Seams odd to me, we go around killing gods, endgame bosses, etc...only to sneak to get something...why...technically you could just kill everyone and take what you want with nobody left alive to stop you...
What happens in lockdown?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info