Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

So is it just me but do the supporter packs seem a bit of a letdown? Like 1 thing in the 30 dollar and 2 in the 60. Yes I get sound and portraits. but like at least last league the 60 dollar got an armor, an effect,a weapon, a cloak and the music and portrait. I get its a new effect but this just feels greedy.

The league itself looks fun.
Man, this community is getting annoying!

They made us a great game, one of the best (if not THE best) Arpg, with loads of content, new mechanics, games inside the game, and this totally FREE, and you are complaining still??

You may not love the league... but without even trying... at least they try to make different things...
"
DocSun wrote:
So is it just me but do the supporter packs seem a bit of a letdown? Like 1 thing in the 30 dollar and 2 in the 60. Yes I get sound and portraits. but like at least last league the 60 dollar got an armor, an effect,a weapon, a cloak and the music and portrait. I get its a new effect but this just feels greedy.

They seem to be getting more stingy on the packs. Although I will say if it comes down to a good league or packs, I will go with the league.

Going to hurt GGG, though. I buy plenty of packs, but probably not ones that are this sparse.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Likely to be the first league I skip purely because it looks like shit.
Can already see all the bugs that will be involved too.

I kinda figured when Chris said everyone in the office was hyped about this league that it would be bad for the actual players.. sad that is where we have come.

Also got banned from ZiggyD's twitch for saying "league looks like a massive failure"
Sad

"
DS_Deadman wrote:
"
DocSun wrote:

They seem to be getting more stingy on the packs. Although I will say if it comes down to a good league or packs, I will go with the league.

Going to hurt GGG, though. I buy plenty of packs, but probably not ones that are this sparse.

Yea I am seriously considering not buying this one either. Ive been buying every double that came out but last league i couldn't convince myself to get the metal wings because it was literally just the wings.
Why no weapon effects in the supporter packs ? And no wings & portals either?
Metal gear solid + syndicate league? = Heist league :p
Last edited by Elf_97 on Sep 1, 2020, 6:21:09 PM
Oh I can't wait to steal their eye-patchin', bow-tie'n cat.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
While I'm not sure I want the micromanaging of the 'crew' in the game, it'll just be something to take time away from running maps and such, I'll wait to see how things are implemented before passing judgement.

Overall I think it could be interesting, I just hope it doesn't feel like a chore to level and upgrade and use the crew.
Big Boss K E K W

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info