Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

"
lordofcinder6 wrote:
i would like to thank Rusty again for the amazing help i managed to tweak my build because of his help and im having ton of fun.

Glad I was able to help you refine your build a little more
HI~If this buld better than Juggernaut?
Is use 2H-AEX can be tanky?
THX~
"
kmy73713 wrote:
HI~If this buld better than Juggernaut?
Is use 2H-AEX can be tanky?
THX~

Hi I've been offline for a few nights.

It's hard to say you've given me little to work around. Better how? this Bleed version is the highest damage "ailment bleed" version with a two handed weapon, even some of the bow builds after harvest struggle to get the numbers up. I have yet to see any build come out that can compete now that Harvest's deterministic crafting is gone. A lot of other builds needed like perfect Cluster jewels, rings, amulet, belt, weapon, etc just to function mine works in both budget and high end.

A juggernaut version would not be scaled the same way this build does. You're entire tree would be different (some things remain the same) everything would be different basically.

Short answer is Yes Gladiator is better

Last edited by GrimExcuse on Nov 3, 2020, 6:38:41 PM
OK~thank you'r reply~
i will try this build.
HELLO~i have another question

"100% Avoid elemental Ailments" can better Juggernaut "7 endurance charge"?

"
kmy73713 wrote:
HELLO~i have another question

"100% Avoid elemental Ailments" can better Juggernaut "7 endurance charge"?

I think you should try the build to level 90 and if you don't find it good enough go find a Juggernaut build
Last edited by GrimExcuse on Nov 4, 2020, 4:52:08 AM
Hey! MY name is Chridian and I hate dodge builds. I've also hit my limit with trade, spending 40 minutes trying to buy items from people that dont answer.
Your build struck me as very honest and also quite interesting and fun to play, I've always liked big 2H, make me look like stronk man.
I was just wondering if its not too, too much trouble, if you could explain once more why ryslathas isnt the best fit for this build.
You said "we dont scale the hit" or something along those lines which I didnt quite understand.
I trust your research into the matter I am just a person who likes to understand myself why and not blindly follow if you know what I mean.
Other than that, Im about to try this build out in trade and see if I could make it work in SSF next league, I need me a build that can take a punch and then hit with one hell of a punch after :D
"
Chridian wrote:
Hey! MY name is Chridian and I hate dodge builds. I've also hit my limit with trade, spending 40 minutes trying to buy items from people that dont answer.
Your build struck me as very honest and also quite interesting and fun to play, I've always liked big 2H, make me look like stronk man.
I was just wondering if its not too, too much trouble, if you could explain once more why ryslathas isnt the best fit for this build.
You said "we dont scale the hit" or something along those lines which I didnt quite understand.
I trust your research into the matter I am just a person who likes to understand myself why and not blindly follow if you know what I mean.
Other than that, Im about to try this build out in trade and see if I could make it work in SSF next league, I need me a build that can take a punch and then hit with one hell of a punch after :D

Hi Chridian I've tried to make the build as detailed as possible for most players to just pick it up without needing much change to the passive tree and items

Before Fist of War & War cry buffs were introduced into the game many bleed builds would scale Attack damage (average hit) not (bleed dot) as the main source of damage with skills like Lacerate & Earthquake.

What I have realised is if I focus purely on the Earthquake's Aftershock and ignore my average hit (getting it as low as possible) while upscaling my Ailment dot with gems that support this I can do x5-10 more damage than any Attack bleed build.

This ment we can focus multipliers that actually benefit the aftershock such as increased global damage, increased physical damage, increased damage with hits and ailments against bleeding enemies, Increased damage with ailments, adds to physical damage, Damage over time multiplier, Physical damage over time multiplier, Warcry buff effects etc.

What we don't scale are More melee damage (lions roar) & increased Attack physical damage(passive tree) or More Attack damage (ryslathas) doing this would just result in a downgrade.

A lot of guides that are going doing bleed builds constantly overlook the Elder rustic along with it's potential of up to 54% Increased global damage. Global damage has always been a multiplier of its own.

If you play this build you will have a lot of fun, Its tanky with high damage dash with second wind takes some getting used to I hope you enjoy it
Yeah I'm really looking forward to testing, just finishing up my challenges before I can mess around before christmas vacation.
2 more, I presume stupid questions but I hope you'll forgive me.
As for crafting our endgame axe, I use an elder itemlevel 83+ either Vaal or Karui chopper and jagged+sanctified fossil? And hope to get as high phys dps and the "bleeding inflicted with this weapon has a 60% chance to deal 100% more damage" mod?

Also second: Do we utilize the same method as the racers in the gauntlet do, with our last exerted attack from seismic cry being what does the most damage, or does that not apply to bleed?

I'm just making my personal little miniguide for what I need to keep a lookout for when I do go SSF you see (:
Last edited by Chridian on Nov 22, 2020, 5:01:58 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
I use an elder itemlevel 83+ either Vaal or Karui chopper and jagged+sanctified fossil? And hope to get as high phys dps and the "bleeding inflicted with this weapon has a 60% chance to deal 100% more damage" mod?
last exerted attack from seismic cry being what does the most damage, or does that not apply to bleed? (:

Item must be 83 or above as the 60% more bleeding mod will not roll below. The mod itself also works like 100% of the time if im honest which is why Its crazy to not go for it on any bleed build

Kauri Chopper has the highest physical damage base becoming the best base as you can sync your attack speed to line up with fist of war more easily.

The beauty of this build is with Vaal EQ you can just pop that can run past monsters blowing them up. Its really only super tanky rares or bosses that you need the 4th exerted attack

Stick with the build is all I can say it becomes super rewarding the more levels and gear you pump into it even for SSF

Jagged,corroded,dense if you want to use sanctified as your 4th go for it
Last edited by GrimExcuse on Nov 22, 2020, 6:33:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info