Well, fuck... (a 2020 hurricane season story)

Storm after storm, year after year we've been extremely lucky and had very little damage but it appears that luck finally caught up with us. We're safe and doing well considering the circumstances. Probably pretty safe to say I won't be around much for a while. lol

I'm not looking for pity or anything, just figured this would be the best way to let my guildies and friends know I'm ok and not ditching them. :)

I live in Lake Charles Louisiana btw.

I'll leave you with my favorite tweet from one of the news reporters in the area on the morning after the hurricane passed through town.

I hope any fellow exiles affected by the storm made it through ok, it sure was a rough one. ♥
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 9, 2020, 12:14:33 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2021, 1:24:01 AM
Good to hear you're okay. Sorry about your losses. Hope it was all insured.
Fuck indeed. Didn't realise I knew anyone threatened by Laura, albeit in passing. Stay safe over there, and thank you for the check-in.

W
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
WOW! Wishing you all the best!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
That moment when you discover the aura stacker build you've been following....can't actually afk in Sirus storms...

Im sending you my end-of-league energy to help you get things cleaned up, salvaged, and check in with all your peeps that you care about and that they're all OK.

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
2020 is crazy!! Glad you're okay though. At the end of the day your health is priceless compared any property damage.
Git R Dun!
gl
Stay safe, Exile (and family)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Woah Harpy, I hope everyone is fine in your family and friends.
Looking forward to see ya IG, it will mean shit's got back to normal for ya, gl mate.
Nera.
Dayum. Living in Louisiana seems to be downright perilous, as far as Mother Nature is concerned. Glad you're okay Harpy, sincere best wishes for you and yours! Hope to see you in-game again soon! <3
Last edited by z3nny_1 on Sep 4, 2020, 12:46:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info