Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

"
In the current PR state the Epic Store sits, it is weird to make such an announcement.

The part that brings more players is something I welcome, the part that currently shits in players faces by epic makes me shudder but I hope this means the classic update system that works for the standalone client might come to steam too, so we have a global way to upgrade which is less work for you guys.

oh no gamers dont like EGS, will they go on the internet and post things in their impotent rage?
cool
"
Kalebraa wrote:
While this is probably a good thing for GGG, I'm glad no one I know uses Epic games, as I've only heard negative things about Epic games.

All the negative things I have heard all have to do with production outfits who don't like epic not submitting to their authority and control.

All for path of exile going on epic
I'm all for anything that helps get this game noticed by more people. Good job GGG!
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Win a free game for free.
Stonks.
"
Kalebraa wrote:
While this is probably a good thing for GGG, I'm glad no one I know uses Epic games, as I've only heard negative things about Epic games.

Ive used them since they launched. I have never had a negative experience. The one time I asked for a refund it was approved without any hassle. They have a generous free game offer weekly. I would recommend checking it out for yourself and not get sucked into the circle jerk that exist around Epic.

Also they take pay the creators a better share from store sales, and they support streamers via the creator tags.

maybe ill finally start pvping now with the huge influx of 8 year old fortnite players
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Im starting to feel the big expansion of 3.12 isn't the expansion itself but all the futures were getting. MAc, epic, the support packs of 3.11 is staying until the end of 3.11 or so i heard unsure about it. bigger private servers.

Affinity for tabs?
loot overall?
"
Eraqi wrote:
what the hell is the epic store ?

No idea. So I google'd it. First hit in the list, "join the worlds worst game studio".

Lol. No wonder I never heard of it.
Both GGG and EGS belong to tencent, so no surprise. The main thing is that the situation does not become the same as with consoles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info