143412.22%
Skill Effect
513243.74%
Portal
218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
I like this I idea, hope the community can make something cool.

Skill Effects are my favorite type of MTX, as it truly makes the build feel, different.

Weapon effects like daggers feels a bit more pointless as you never see them on your character, unless you stand still and zoom in.

Character/aura effect feels awkward and I mostly never use them.

Portals and wings/back-accessories feels great too, unless their to big.

-just my 2 cents
Just one more map
Helmet; Character Effect; Skill Effect those would be nice to see made by community! ggg pls pls! <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
More minion skins.
Come on guys, maybe we can finally get some nice shield skins. So far I have been disappointed with all but 2 of the ones GGG has release D:
Gore/Demonic EarthShatter please lol
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Character Glow Effect that makes the character look like an angel or supreme being similar to the beautiful clean and pulsating character effect of Legacy Supporter pack but just better with the new glow implementation!

And no shenanigans it has to be a clean slowly pulsating glow without any balls or particles flowing around.
Winter Orb except it's a Discoball - or the Wraeclast equivalent, a bunch of mirrors and reflected light in different colors + beams
Warframe does something like this and it is pretty popular and some of their best looking mtx. Can't wait to see what we get.
yayyyyy!
The problem with this is that GGG always makes strange picks. The T-Shirt contest is a good example. Someone could have spent less than 4 mins on that. I think it was just a shaper alpha on stary black. Incredibly boring and generic. I remember it, it wasn't anything special.

So why bother entering this sort of thing? Spend 14 hours on something and not even a mention. Spend 4 mins and win? How exactly are they grading these...
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info