143412.22%
Skill Effect
513243.74%
Portal
218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
Does somebody over 18 falls for this obvious advertisement, influencing attempt? "Community designed microtransactions" just give us your money and just make sure that all those children under 18 use their parents' credit card... It's not about the community, it's about them making more money, it's sad that some people fall for this.
"
Does somebody over 18 falls for this obvious advertisement, influencing attempt? "Community designed microtransactions" just give us your money and just make sure that all those children under 18 use their parents' credit card... It's not about the community, it's about them making more money, it's sad that some people fall for this.

Of course, it's their business model. This way they also get the community involved, so it's a win-win situation.
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Maureeseeo wrote:
POrtal = Everyone can use.

So what? Do we have a shortage of effects on portals? I think there are a lot of them

Yes, there are way to many trash portals and far to less good looking portals....

How often do you see your f_g portal? opened the map, entered the portal, and that's it.
What about skill effect? This effect you see all the time that you play on the map.
so.. Are you going to use logic or not?
[Removed by Support]
I would like something interesting for wands. Currently available mtxs are kinda boring
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
All skills should have TWO mtx options imo.
So weard that some skills have zero mtx while others have up for 3-4 options
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
heh.. 43% voting for skill effect, but i'm guessing there are at least 264 different skills that people're thinking it should be ;)
No quiver option :( . I really want a Purple or a Green one for toxic rain/caustic arrow. All the current ones are fire and ice.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Aug 27, 2020, 10:37:54 AM
Where's ma' le Toucan totem?
I vote for an Icestorm skill effect MTX with increased performance.
Would be really nice if we could get a Cobra Lash effect that made claw attacks look like dagger attacks. I prefer the dart look over the boomerang effect that claws have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info