Patch 3.11.1f Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Xystre wrote:
Why are you wasting resources to "fix" this gloom/bloom/doom/thoom or whatever is called when harvest wont go core?

I just don't get this decisions anymore.

What is there not to get? Can you understand the difference between league mechanic and graphical settings?

The 2 things are completely different from one another. It's like the car mechanic fixing your breaks but you complain that since they did not install your new dvd player that is completely unrelated to music, you don't understand why they fix your breaks,you simply don't understand their decisions.
Last edited by Nosferat on Aug 18, 2020, 2:05:17 AM
"
JugJugJug wrote:
Totally awesome patch!!!!!!

Act 8 with poor Tolman -
(And now downloading 4.72 Gb of contents...)

Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
Why are you wasting resources to "fix" this gloom/bloom/doom/thoom or whatever is called when harvest wont go core?

What is there not to get? Can you understand the difference between league mechanic and graphical settings?

The 2 things are completely different from one another. It's like the car mechanic fixing your breaks but you complain that since they did not install your new dvd player you don't understand why they fix your breaks,you simply don't understand their decisions.

I mean they are using resources to "fix" a league that will not go core.

Perhaps you're into Tggg's eyes that's also hard to understand?

Why would you waste time/effort fixing something that will not continue in the next couple months/maybe a year?

But I guess dev's never do anything wrong, right?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
5.39Gb for this patch??? I guess the useless bloom takes up a lot of asset space.
"
Xystre wrote:

Bloom has nothing to do with Harvest, it's a graphical setting that pertains to the entire game.

You should probably avoid questionning the way GGG develops their game when you don't have a single clue about the subject.
Please. No more labyrinth.
Last edited by patirce on Aug 18, 2020, 2:13:33 AM
"
256mosh wrote:
Just cancel the league. This is probably this biggest piece of shit league I've ever played. Streamers make 1000ex a day and people with real lives get 1 a week? Nice. Seriously a shitpile and if it goes core I'm quitting.

Quit already then. No one needs your salty attitude.
Jumping on the Error 504 Portugese resource bandwagon.
After downloading 99,98% got error message :(
Same my friend.....
Fix it ;)

Connection Failure
Error: Received HTTP 504 while downloading
http://patchcdn.pathofexile.com/3.11.1.6.2/Data/Portuguese/WorldAreas.dat
Last edited by Malacek on Aug 18, 2020, 2:36:00 AM
Nice!

Just flexing my supporterstuff hehe
I had the error 504 and fixed it.

I downloaded a free VPN program, rerouted through USA and boom, download finished, now I'm ingame. Then uninstalled the VPN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info