[3.15✔️] SMART SOULWREST with VOLATILE DEAD ✦ league starter ✦ beginner friendly + [VIDEO GUIDE]

- With current state of leagues and endgame, Blessed Rebirth from medium cluster jewels becoming real necessary thing to enjoy minion gameplay in any shape way or form.
- Now build is using Fortress Covenant trick with cluster jewel.
- To account for Raize Spectre 3.13 nerfs build grab couple minion life nodes, consider getting minion life on abyss jewels!
- Dumped Thread of Hope, not a necessary thing.
- Build now use Replica Reckless Defense which is nice and cheap way to get last 4-5 % of Spell Block Chance.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/MR5xDKSa
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Apr 14, 2021, 4:41:06 AM
"
TickTockoo wrote:
I choosed this guide as it has the tittle of "Beginner friendly" and i can't even find the skill tree.. i checked the pastebin the old poe planned, the new poe planner but how is this thing shall be used, also i never can understand why not just simply post the poe planner and save time for humanity's sake! really the tittle is literally scam..

what kind a person are you ? you cant even open the damn skill tree and sayin the creater is scammer for what ? Its sayin beginner friendly not noob friendly btw
Reported....
Hello, I have a question about EE, I still don't know how it works.. can someone please explain its mechanism to me, please? the way I see it is that it first hit with chaos and then fire, and the Phantasms resis drops? but how can I make sure that Phantasms wont get 25+ ?
"
ppalladio wrote:
Hello, I have a question about EE, I still don't know how it works.. can someone please explain its mechanism to me, please? the way I see it is that it first hit with chaos and then fire, and the Phantasms resis drops? but how can I make sure that Phantasms wont get 25+ ?

Elemental Equilibrium means that when you hit an enemy with elemental damage (fire, cold or lightning - chaos damage is irrelevant to EE), they get +25 resist against whatever they were hit with and -50 resist against anything else. This updates whenever you hit them.

So, if you deal only fire damage, they get an EE debuff granting +25 fire resist and -50 lightning and cold resist.

If you then deal cold and fire damage, their EE debuff updates to grant +25 fire and cold resist and -50 lightning resist.

Your minions **don't have Elemental Equilibrium** so the EE debuff doesn't change when the minions hit - they just get to take advantage of the enemy's lowered resists.

So how it works on this build is that you want to make sure that your spells don't deal any damage of the types your minions will deal - so, you want to make sure you don't have "added cold damage to spells" or "added lightning damage to spells" from any sources like gear or jewels. You can have "minions deal added fire damage" without breaking EE, but it's just not going to be very good.
I'm currently using this guide, build's a lot of fun, but since Sniper's Mark doesn't work with Hextouch, do you have any recommendations on what to do instead? More specifically, if the choice is to find a hex to put in place of Sniper's Mark, what would you recommend? I'll be trying out Frostbite in the meantime.

Will still be using Sniper's Mark, love the boost it gives to bossing.
"
Saltpeter wrote:
I'm currently using this guide, build's a lot of fun, but since Sniper's Mark doesn't work with Hextouch, do you have any recommendations on what to do instead? More specifically, if the choice is to find a hex to put in place of Sniper's Mark, what would you recommend? I'll be trying out Frostbite in the meantime.

Will still be using Sniper's Mark, love the boost it gives to bossing.

Arcanist brand is one way to cast assmark like with hex touch
I'm using this build for the end of this season, is quite fun and easy to play, but i'haven't found any indication about the pantheon...
Is free choice or is missing in the guide?
Another thing, have You noticed that Arrogance Support doesn't work with summon spectre, the correct gem is Lifetap Support i think (or at least it work for me)!

Last edited by CianniCianni on Jul 16, 2021, 10:12:05 AM
Do you think this build is still playable in 3.15? I really liked the interaction with Volatile Dead, most other builds use cyclone which I don't really like.
Last edited by ItIsBobFgt on Jul 23, 2021, 10:05:59 PM
Dropping an update, text version would have to wait for another day. Here is new video and rather different approach to this build.

- Complete redo of a guide, including video version.
- Build is now more mobile and even more automated.

✦ YOUTUBE VIDEO GUIDE 3.15 ✦

PoB Pastebin:
3.15 PoB: https://pastebin.com/hvEnzrMJ
You need latest community fork of PoB to use current tree.
Hey been playing the build. Seems good so far! I am reaching the level where I can socket the cluster.

Thank you for taking the time to update, and post a more in depth youtube video. The video is edited very well, I can tell some work went into that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info