[3.15✔️] SMART SOULWREST with VOLATILE DEAD ✦ league starter ✦ beginner friendly + [VIDEO GUIDE]

because of nerfs to spectre and carrion golem builds, soulwrest is going to be super expensive this league, right?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 14, 2021, 3:08:59 PM
"
because of nerfs to spectre and carrion golem builds, soulwrest is going to be super expensive this league, right?

Soulwrest was never expensive unquie, even in 3.4 when it was released. Also it was really powerful in 3.4-3.7 before Necro became totally busted with 3.8 +2 active minion gems buffs. And still, I never bought perfectly rolled Soulwrest for more than 60c.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Jan 16, 2021, 2:54:32 PM
"
"

Soulwrest was never expensive unquie, even in 3.4 when it was released. Also it was really powerful in 3.4-3.7 before Necro became totally busted with 3.8 +2 active minion gems buffs. And still, I never bought perfectly rolled Soulwrest for more than 60c.

currently its 3 exalted. i knew it would be like this
Yeah, I was planning on playing a soulwrest build this league, but someone is price-fixing them at 2 exalts basically. Which is lame.
Not the type of unqiue that can be fixed for long. It is already under 1ex. Give it 24h more hours and it would be 40c.
"
Not the type of unqiue that can be fixed for long. It is already under 1ex. Give it 24h more hours and it would be 40c.

40c rightnow.

it is still worth this build? i want to do endgame with this but only have 200chaos atm..

"
Kross0m wrote:
"

40c rightnow.

it is still worth this build? i want to do endgame with this but only have 200chaos atm..

200 more that enough to get all the gear for this build.

It all bogs down to: do you want to play Phantasms. It have DPS for everything in game with low-budget. And there are numerous opportunities to upgrade and mix-max build to double or triple damage with cluster jewels and minion helmets.

Or just farm your 20-30 ex on this build and get into high budget Spectre game.
Dear,

Do you mind that Sniper Mark is not supported by "Hextouch support"?

Only Hex can be supported. Then there is no clue to link it with VD.
No cluster jewel to ensure Phantasms don't die? Late game they die before doing damage without this....in my experience a couple leagues ago.
I choosed this guide as it has the tittle of "Beginner friendly" and i can't even find the skill tree.. i checked the pastebin the old poe planned, the new poe planner but how is this thing shall be used, also i never can understand why not just simply post the poe planner and save time for humanity's sake! really the tittle is literally scam..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info