Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

"
Zhinzo wrote:

In summary, I think that harvest crafting raises the floor of the game without raising the cieling, which could be a healthy way to lower the desparity a bit because it would allow for ballancing the encounters at the lower levels to be a bit harder in expectation that people now have the tools to deal with it.

I'm with you.
Last edited by eastglint on Aug 15, 2020, 11:22:36 AM

Best. News. Ever.
Good news for me. I quit this season after a couple of days.
I hope for the next expansion in September :-)
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Thank god - Harvest was the worst league of all time. Let's get back to killing monsters and getting loot.
I don't think this is a good change for all the reasons stated.

Its not healthy or normal to have to play a game 4+ hours a day. Not for an adult, and not for a kid. We are not all streamers and streamers don't understand what it's like to have a real life and play just for fun.

I am someone who plays every league but due to family commitments I just can't play for the amount of time needed to access top tier.

And I have no interest in playing a game for leisure where I can't access the top tier.

I will need to consider if I continue playing after harvest, it will depend on the new things coming in, but as it stands now I think your logic is off and out of touch with the majority of people playing.

Edit: spelling mistake only
Last edited by Reblinde on Aug 15, 2020, 1:01:58 PM
"
Reblinde wrote:
I don't think this is a good change for all the reasons stated.

Its not healthy or normal to have to play a game 4+ hours a day. Not for an adult, and not for a kid. We are not all streamers and streamers don't understand what it's like to have a real life and play just for fun.

I am someone who plays every league but due to family commitments I just can't play for the amount of time needed to access top tier.

And I have no interest in playing a game for leisure where I can't access the top tier.

I will need to consider if I continue playing after harvest, it will depend on the new things coming in, but as it stands now I think your logic is off and out of touch with the majority of people playing.

Edit: spelling mistake only

and exactly this is the reason i quit with harvest... i want to play ...not make a garden grow things and wasting 1/2 the time for this shitty garden thing. I have a job too, so i dont have that much time a streamer or unemployeed has...
Your argumentation is just crap... go and buy a garden-simulator like farm-sim ... i play hack-n-slay ARPGs meanwhile

btw this is really bad news :

In short, Harvest will not immediately become a core gameplay mechanic but may be reintroduced in the future. this is the bad part of the news --> "but may be reintroduced in the future"

Last edited by slaxxTB on Aug 15, 2020, 1:20:18 PM
the right call.

This is good news.
Harvest is only unbalanced for Hard core gamer who play 24/24 but for other people that play a reasonable amount of time it's fine.

I wish it remain in core game
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 15, 2020, 2:45:06 PM
"

and exactly this is the reason i quit with harvest... i want to play ...not make a garden grow things and wasting 1/2 the time for this shitty garden thing. I have a job too, so i dont have that much time a streamer or unemployeed has...
Your argumentation is just crap... go and buy a garden-simulator like farm-sim ... i play hack-n-slay ARPGs meanwhile

btw this is really bad news :

In short, Harvest will not immediately become a core gameplay mechanic but may be reintroduced in the future. this is the bad part of the news --> "but may be reintroduced in the future"

To be clear, I fully agree that the gardening part is an unfun timewaster and needs to go, it's the sane crafting options that needs to stay.

In this light the only good news is that they want to reintroduce it somehow. The bad news is that they mentioned they think the high end is OP - this shows they still want people to grind ungodly hours to get top tier gear.

This is why streamers (i.e. Mathil) are saying in Harvest it is too easy to get the best gear. Streamers benefit from looking like gods while literally playing PoE for a career. If everyone gets that gear then what are they going to post?

If I am putting in time every day (1-2 hours), and more on the weekends, for an entire league I should be able to get everything the game has to offer.
In any case, if it should ever return, you should completely remove the horticraft stations and make 1 main station, even if you have to pay for like 3 spaces more each time. Those stations sucks immensely, the worst part of the league in my opinion, it takes some times minutes just to find the proper craft on the other hand if you had main station craft and you could just search for the corresponding mod in separate tab, would be true ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info