Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

"
Regyoulator81 wrote:

They know about deterministic crafting and the amounts of RNG present within the game, it was designed as such.

Reminds me of when people used to say in 2012 that "They know Ranger is shit and bad at everything, it was designed as such and they've expressed a desire to fix it".

Almost a decade later the class suffers from the exact same problems it faced in beta, and nothing has been done, changed or fixed.

At some point I have to ask. What proof do you have that they have any idea about the ramifications and nuances of what you claim they do? Because there's some pretty solid things to be said that they do not.
Thank goodness
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Ohh :)

I've read around 30 pages out of and as always we have whining and whining :D

I just do not understand the people, who plays 3-4 hours/week and plays on temporary leagues, and avoiding standard. Dears for you GGG is keeping standard league, the league where all the items are always available, where your progress is stored for ages, and you can reach your sirus kill for 4-5 months in relax mode - this is ARPG game, and yes, if you have no clue in deep mechanics of this game, you should not pass this game in 30 hours gaming time.

Please play on standard, keep calm and receive the relaxation from this game. Also on standard you can find your necessary gear in trade for mostly peanuts.

The temporary leagues is for challengers, who is playing constantly in this game, who reach high level and high gear in few weeks, and then just making fancy and ridicilous things which you will not reach even in 1 year playing in standard, that is how it going on EVERYWHERE :) They are exploiting the early bugs, they are exploiting broken mechanics, which is then fixed and balanced for standard, that you can play in relax mode there. I have a lot of friends, who is playing on league and earning hundreds of exalts for sirus/uber elder carry... WTF? How it can be i'm always asking myself, but when you read the forum i clearly understands why.
"
icovex wrote:
Ohh :)

I've read around 30 pages out of and as always we have whining and whining :D

Your post is so incredibly wrong and insulting it actually ends up being funny in a sad way.

Like I don't even know where to start with all this wrong.

Temp league is for people who want to start on equal footing with other people and enjoy restarting in the game. Not challengers. You can term accurate feedback that you disagree with as "Whining", but to be honest, your post is pretty much just whining about people not wanting the best league mechanic introduced in years to go away because of stark misconceptions.

Last edited by EpsiIon on Aug 15, 2020, 12:49:46 AM
"
EpsiIon wrote:

Proof? What is this some sort of pics or never happened scenario? xD

My post was based on GGG's post, things said on streams by them and my own exp/view point. You may choose to believe they have no idea about deterministic crafting but if putting the crafting station/options in game for players to fool with wasn't enough for you then I suggest you re-read their post and mine at that in their entirety, much is mentioned.

I also said (but you never quoted) they may or may not do anything about that which I was referring to. It is up to them what they do. The person I quoted and replied to was giving the impression that expanding upon Harvest garden/crafting = good/bad would somehow sway the decision to make Harvest go core IMMEDIATELY.

I only replied to this person because I wrote a one liner back on say pg 18, saw they are obviously upset with the decision and trying desperately to rally supt for something thats not going to happen outside of a miracle. Instead I tried to show the possible positives of the post. If people only take negatives from this decision that is on them.

Imho players which liked this league were lucky to even get it. I also could of been rude and said something like "Huurdurr better go cry on Reddit instead" in true forum misinfo troll style but w/e. The Ranger, beta, old POE to modern POE while not irrelevant kinda pointless here.
Last edited by Regyoulator81 on Aug 15, 2020, 12:53:33 AM
ITS FINE BUT THEN NONE OF THE ITEMS CRAFTED DURING HARVEST LEAGUE SHOULD BE ADDED TO CORE. SIMPLY AS THAT.

HARVEST WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE THAT PLAY TONS OF HOURS SO ALL OF THEM CAN HAVE MIRROR-TIER ITEMS EASILY.

IF GGG ADMITED HARVEST NEED REBALANCING IS NOT FAIR THAT ALL SHIT CRAFTED DURING HARVEST LEAGUE DROPS NOW IN STD BREAKING THE GAME AND THE ECONOMY...
YES, IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE REDDIT CRY HAHAHAHAHA

GOOD JOB GGG!!
GOOD JOB! (not sarcasm)

ALL THE ARGUMENTS U MADE IN THIS POST IS 100% IN POINT

THE TOP 1% ARE CRYING KEKW
oh my god, that will kill MTG ... MTG is dead.
Ahh, thank god this isn't going into core. While I'm not against the crafting system changes/additions, the farm-simulator nonsense was an absolute 'no thanks' for me in an ARPG.
Yeah personally im very happy this isnt going core.. I dont mind the "Mechanic" but adding it like it is right now in the game would 100% make me uninstall and never look back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info