What could be more satisfying than electrocuting packs of monsters with cosmic-powered lightning? Check out the new Celestial Arc Effect that introduces new visuals for a popular Skill Gem. Watch the video below or click here to get yours!

Complete your celestial appearance with matching cosmetic effects from the store, such as the Celestial Armour Set, Celestial Wings, Celestial Hood, Darkprism Weapon and the Darkprism Character Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank

how tf did it post 3 times O_o
Last edited by Ziddie on Aug 9, 2020, 11:00:54 PM
well

that's it

incoming starter arc build for next league
nice
Ultraman Number Six
Last edited by lemoncl on Aug 10, 2020, 7:04:50 PM
RIP
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
That is pretty sweet looking but I really wish you would start making MTX for more than one skill. Could have been used with Wild Strike, Ball Lightning, Orb of Storms, and probably a few more. Buying an MTX for just one skill is unsatisfying. To get real value out of it you have to play that same skill over and over and over again. If it worked for a few skills it would definitely feel more worth it value.
Snap I finished almost all my points for this league, anyway it's better that i do not start an other build xD
Truly nice looking skill effect. Love it GGG team.
Not bad
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info