[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hello,
at first: thank you for the guide. Im actualy try this build.

But I have a question:
A budget weapon is Tidebreaker. But is Marohi Erqi a better (more dmg) alternative? The price is actualy the same.
Quick Question. I see Disintegrator staff is no longer recommended and a 2H weapon is there now in the new POB.

Is the Disintegrator staff no longer viable? or will it still work. I assume it is because the budget is 2ex? If the budget was not an issue would you still recommend against disintegrator ?
"
Darkdôôm wrote:
Hello,
at first: thank you for the guide. Im actualy try this build.

But I have a question:
A budget weapon is Tidebreaker. But is Marohi Erqi a better (more dmg) alternative? The price is actualy the same.

Hi, that weapon's attack speed is too slow, and attack speed is important to us(explained in Q&A with detail)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Quick Question. I see Disintegrator staff is no longer recommended and a 2H weapon is there now in the new POB.

Is the Disintegrator staff no longer viable? or will it still work. I assume it is because the budget is 2ex? If the budget was not an issue would you still recommend against disintegrator ?

Disintegrator is still viable and fits well to our build, but it's hard to acquire early in league. That's why I changed weapon to make budget build more accessible by everyone.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 21, 2021, 8:35:26 AM
should i kill all bandits?
Im playing ssf and i kinda want to try this build what staff influence would be the best to craft on? or just non influence one is enough? I want to craft a weapon first before lvling this one.
Hey, what should i get next ( damage feels kinda low for T15+ bosses and i do not have the currency to go crit ), i got like 3-4ex to spend ? ( Ignore the cast speed on the weapon, site needs to update the atk speed craft )

Thanks for a nice build , looking forward to getting it to end game.
Last edited by adreeasa on Jan 21, 2021, 10:30:00 AM
How is the clear speed on this build? I am kinda feared this will be very slow.

No luck for crit multi.
"
How is the clear speed on this build? I am kinda feared this will be very slow.

It's not VERY slow but it's not ultra fast. With a decent setup you can one shot everything on screen so you can hit once and move a full screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info