[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
tylersav151 wrote:
Are endurance charges just used for the bonus from the tectonic slam ability for the increased area of effect per charge? Just wondering because for the damage breakdown you say "Tectonic slam + (6 endurance charges) + siesmic cry + intimidating cry + all flasks + totem buff + fist of war = BOOM" what does it add?

that's 30% More AOE + 30% more fissure branching chance.

Without endurance charge our slam won't have screen wide clear, therefore it won't be a "BOOM" anymore, instead, it will only be a "Meh"

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Trying to figure out some budget equips stuff, kind of new at the game, if I have the option between "Adds X to X Physical Damage", adds fire damage, "adds physical dmg to attacks" which one should I choose?
"
MasterPG wrote:
Trying to figure out some budget equips stuff, kind of new at the game, if I have the option between "Adds X to X Physical Damage", adds fire damage, "adds physical dmg to attacks" which one should I choose?

For weapon, adds X to X physical damage is most effective.

I recommend using POB, there you can see how each mod affects our final damage
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 21, 2021, 7:26:06 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
MasterPG wrote:

For weapon, adds X to X physical damage is most effective.

I recommend using POB, there you can see how each mod affects our final damage

What is a good tooltip damage to see on tectonic slam for budget?
Greetings exiles!

So to the OP: I'M LOVING THIS BUILD.

Yet i have a question maybe the OP or the community can help me with.

I'm in the process of upgrading my weapon to a one with 600 physical dmg for the budget build.

Altho i don't know how i can filter poe trade to found the weapon. I only found these characteristics to filter:

At first i thought its probably Physical DPS but then i read this in the guide: "...Go to the trade, search for 2H weapon, then sort them by physical damage(not physical DPS). Next, find a good one within 1ex. Usually by spending like 50c, you can easily get a 2H weapon with ~600 phys damage weapon... "

so... how can i make a poe trade filter to found these weapons?

Ty in advance for the help guys!

Warm regards
Vaalkast
Last edited by maalbohu1991 on Jan 21, 2021, 8:03:37 PM

what u can say about this staff?
is it worth spending exalts on crafting "hits cant be evaded"?
sorry for bad eng
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

You mean in game? then I guess in town you can see the effect of some mods (but not all)

it's better to use POB and check the combined max damage
"
maalbohu1991 wrote:
Greetings exiles!

So to the OP: I'M LOVING THIS BUILD.

Yet i have a question maybe the OP or the community can help me with.

I'm in the process of upgrading my weapon to a one with 600 physical dmg for the budget build.

Altho i don't know how i can filter poe trade to found the weapon. I only found these characteristics to filter:

At first i thought its probably Physical DPS but then i read this in the guide: "...Go to the trade, search for 2H weapon, then sort them by physical damage(not physical DPS). Next, find a good one within 1ex. Usually by spending like 50c, you can easily get a 2H weapon with ~600 phys damage weapon... "

so... how can i make a poe trade filter to found these weapons?

Ty in advance for the help guys!

Warm regards
Vaalkast

In trade, under "Type Filter - Item category", find two-handed melee weapon.

Then Click search, you will see a bunch of results.

Click the "physical damage" of the first item, it will sort all items by physical damage.

Now you just need to keep scrolling down and find the first one that meets your budget.
"
erigol07 wrote:

what u can say about this staff?
is it worth spending exalts on crafting "hits cant be evaded"?

for mid-budget, yes

for end-game, no.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

You mean in game? then I guess in town you can see the effect of some mods (but not all)

it's better to use POB and check the combined max damage

Yeah I know that and I mean at hideout.

Just gives people a goal to be near...as your hideout dps will give a good goal. Easier than plugging config settings in pob but will scale similarly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info