[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Why do we want +1 curse before explodey mod for chest armour?

I was trying to make a staff and made this...wonder if I could re-sell

Last edited by Hemzokuken on Jan 21, 2021, 1:18:57 AM
Since CWDT triggering spells consistently, doesnt be better to take out Blood Rage for Increased Duration support (works with both IC and Wave of Conviction) and swap Blood Rage and Phase Run in one socket when needed? Also golem's buff completely trash, so it can be swapped for anything like multiple totems (if not enough warchief surviveability) or increased duration (for buff duration)or culling strike.
Last edited by fudon on Jan 21, 2021, 5:00:03 AM
Hey, the PoB is not loading for me. Are you sure the posted one is from the newest PoB version?
Hey can we see a budget or mid-budget geared build video?

Also a Sirus A6 or A7 fight could be fine.

TY JennoJoyce for this great build!
Can i use this build with oni-goroshi?
"
fudon wrote:
Since CWDT triggering spells consistently, doesnt be better to take out Blood Rage for Increased Duration support (works with both IC and Wave of Conviction) and swap Blood Rage and Phase Run in one socket when needed? Also golem's buff completely trash, so it can be swapped for anything like multiple totems (if not enough warchief surviveability) or increased duration (for buff duration)or culling strike.

Hi, if you want to do gem-swap then feel free to do it, it gives you finer control. I probably won't recommend this to others because we have enough buttons to press already. Also, gem swapping is pretty risky, one mis-click will unequip your weapon, making you more vulnerable in front of enemy(especially when most gem-swapping happens in front of boss). And the worst of all: you have to wait for mana regen to full and recast your auras.

We use golem not for its buff, it's mainly for distraction. that's 19k damage that would otherwise be dealt to you. This is why I prefer stone golem, it has high HP, it is melee, which means it will be on the front line absorbing damage for you. This works especially well when you have phase run to shift enemy's attention.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Acdbeats wrote:
Can i use this build with oni-goroshi?

Answered in Q&A
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 21, 2021, 7:39:57 AM
"
Alamirion wrote:
Hey can we see a budget or mid-budget geared build video?

Also a Sirus A6 or A7 fight could be fine.

TY JennoJoyce for this great build!

Hi, appreciate the feedback!

the gears keep updating so a video isn't the best format for version control. I think I have put all my thoughts in the gear section, and I will update whenever is necessary

A6-A7 Sirus are basically easier version of A8, so once you see the hard boss fight, the easy ones are pretty similar.
"
LilPhil wrote:
Hey, the PoB is not loading for me. Are you sure the posted one is from the newest PoB version?

Community fork
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Why do we want +1 curse before explodey mod for chest armour?

I was trying to make a staff and made this...wonder if I could re-sell

Because the crit version requires assassin's mark to increase crit chance&damage

and im not sure if that staff is worth much
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 21, 2021, 8:53:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info