[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
I tried infernal cry last league, seems like the explosion only applies when enemies are taunted by warcry.

according to this guy that isnt so.
https://youtu.be/4MWvrmEhGxM?t=705

i last used the build in the link in hiest, came back in expedition but he says slam is nerfed too much, but i miss the build so i dont know about trying yours.
Last edited by Genhain on Sep 5, 2021, 7:07:53 PM
There are skills with clear, speed and DPS scarily superior to this (cough, cough, Glacial Hammer, cough cough....). But GGG decides to "balance everything" but makes everything more unbalanced.
Honestly reading this build guide was amazing, I love the detail that went into it. I also feel like it's more of a philosophy of building a character over the course of a league, with so much detail into every aspect of damage, and defenses based on what stage you're at currency wise just makes me want to live the build.

I found this while looking for something for 3.16, and I fully plan on going through this journey, as I love the playstyle. When they redid warcries and slams I did almost the same kind of thing as an EQ Jugg, albeit way simpler, which is why i want to go all the way with this one. I look forward to next league, and I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.
"
Jager235 wrote:
Honestly reading this build guide was amazing, I love the detail that went into it. I also feel like it's more of a philosophy of building a character over the course of a league, with so much detail into every aspect of damage, and defenses based on what stage you're at currency wise just makes me want to live the build.

I found this while looking for something for 3.16, and I fully plan on going through this journey, as I love the playstyle. When they redid warcries and slams I did almost the same kind of thing as an EQ Jugg, albeit way simpler, which is why i want to go all the way with this one. I look forward to next league, and I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.

Thanks! Looking forward to your build in 3.16.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Genhain wrote:

according to this guy that isnt so.
https://youtu.be/4MWvrmEhGxM?t=705

i last used the build in the link in hiest, came back in expedition but he says slam is nerfed too much, but i miss the build so i dont know about trying yours.

I tried infernal cry this league. To my surprise, it is a very nice alternative to seismic cry. I paired internal cry with many utility skills and found quality of life improving a lot.

Slam build is indeed nerfed a lot, but I had lots of fun this league playing it, and I wasn't feeling much difference in damage to be honest.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
kenbak wrote:
There are skills with clear, speed and DPS scarily superior to this (cough, cough, Glacial Hammer, cough cough....). But GGG decides to "balance everything" but makes everything more unbalanced.

yep, can't wait for GGG to nerf everything again in 3.16 lol
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Sep 21, 2021, 9:06:38 PM
Will be there any updates for 3.16 upcoming scourge league ??
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
I would also be very interested to see updated passive trees at least from JennoJoyce.

The new masteries are adding a lot of power to the base passive tree, and also adding lots of max res to our side of the tree. It may even be more worth it to stick with Transcendence with the improved armor, rather than switching to divine flesh if we pick up lots of max res off the tree.
Really looking forward to do TS build once again.Hopefully we can make it work in scourge.
I hope there will be viable again, I really enjoyed on 3.13 and 3.14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info