[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Well i guess this build loses a huge amount of power with the seismic cry nerfs right? rip
Feelsbad man....
It was one of the most fun builds IMO.
---
F
One bonk Chief is ded [*]
I hope that at least is possible to figure out something with new support gems and maybe go DPS instead of SPB (Seconds per one Bonk).
Just checked the patch notes, TON of nerfs. The original skill setup needs complete rework. Proceed with caution guys.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I've built this in Expedition.
It still works like a charm 1 hitting everything into T12 maps
"
Therrinian wrote:

What do you use to replace seismic cry? Or did you even replace that warcry?
"
"
Therrinian wrote:

What do you use to replace seismic cry? Or did you even replace that warcry?

you could use infernal cry for the explosions too , better than explode chest imo

But for clearing sesmic gives enormous aoe still
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Therrinian wrote:

Good to see you are enjoying the build. I played something else this league and felt not as strong as this build.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

you could use infernal cry for the explosions too , better than explode chest imo

But for clearing sesmic gives enormous aoe still

I tried infernal cry last league, seems like the explosion only applies when enemies are taunted by warcry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info