[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
sas115 wrote:
"
droumek wrote:

i did not know it was a min maxed helmet first of all, second im still learning the game i didnt play all the leagues, i didnt even kill elder or shaper in any league, i still have too many things to learn. third im trying to get items based on what i see in pob and guide, that axe was one of your alternatives, and im working on the other parts.

1. Then what was that helmet for hmm? it wasnt in pob for 30c or even 2ex budget nor the 15ex one afterall if you followed those you wouldnt even look at that helmet nor how to craft it given it should be far far ahead of what you need...

2. Not mine but Jenno's (creator of this build) and for 30c budget build sure ngamahu is not bad (since tide breaker is 35c atm which is crazy) but again for 30c early maping that is.

3. If your working on other parts then once again why are you looking for helmet when you have hrimnor? And why are you jumping tiers when your lacking basic items? profane proxy? its not in the 30c as far as i know but tabula on other hand is so where is it on your character hmm? The guide told you to use 2 flasks with freze immunity too when you have freze immunity in helmet?

4. Add me on steam - Shiyo lvl 82 account i will just help you there how to get from early maps up to killing whatever this game offers because its painful for me to look at your suffering and i kinda want people to enjoy the game too.

This offer is up for everyone intrested in learning to grab, though keep in mind im from EU so there may be some difficulties in catching me up especialy that im already going sleep now (23:41 here)

Edit to answer up :

Because of int, you can also use normal dash or any other skill you fancy BUT not leap slam because it uses slam mechanic = wastes our warcries.

i saw that helm on comments and saw the crafting method and didnt understand thats why i asked, im going for 2 exalt guide now thats why i have that ring. im from argentina when you are on im working or sleeping D:
"
droumek wrote:

i saw that helm on comments and saw the crafting method and didnt understand thats why i asked, im going for 2 exalt guide now thats why i have that ring. im from argentina when you are on im working or sleeping D:

Even then i could guide you and write you what to do or why somthing works or doesnt work but its up to you if you want my help or not as i wont be writing a how to play poe guide in this thread and you would be suprised how often you will see me online even if your from argentina because i do not work nor study.

But if you want to move from : "I can barerly play" to "I can do the endgame" then just add me, i have almost 2000 hours spent on poe and plenty of knowledge to guide any newbie out of having problems with basics.
Last edited by sas115 on Apr 21, 2021, 1:47:00 AM
Is it worth using glorious vanity Xibaqua set up for this build? I think fire chieftain ascendancy overall has great synergy with xibaqua
Last edited by mlvnk83 on Apr 21, 2021, 2:05:42 AM
Why is unwavering stance in the POB when there is smoking remains for the evasion ? The evasion is useless with unwavering stance, unless they somehow stack ?
Hi, i'm using this build as league starter and i find some issues with some of the crit-non crit versions of this build.

There's no way to improve damage output without going crit, since there's only budget versions of the build for non crits. So it would be nice to have a budget crit version, so we dont have to respec and change.

On Budget Non-crit version for Ritual - 13.4M max damage/hit with 2ex budget i find a little bit odd going for Versatility node (gives dex, int, as, acc and crit) makes no sense with Resolute technique node still active, so i'm guessing we only need the dex/int, and we waste 2 points only for that. My option would be Expertise (30 dex) and Hard knocks (30 int) or even Sanctity wich also buffs our armor and hp regen.

Everything else is fine for now.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Hi, i'm using this build as league starter and i find some issues with some of the crit-non crit versions of this build.

There's no way to improve damage output without going crit, since there's only budget versions of the build for non crits. So it would be nice to have a budget crit version, so we dont have to respec and change.

On Budget Non-crit version for Ritual - 13.4M max damage/hit with 2ex budget i find a little bit odd going for Versatility node (gives dex, int, as, acc and crit) makes no sense with Resolute technique node still active, so i'm guessing we only need the dex/int, and we waste 2 points only for that. My option would be Expertise (30 dex) and Hard knocks (30 int) or even Sanctity wich also buffs our armor and hp regen.

Well... This build goes to crit for endgame as non crit scaling doesnt exist in this game unless you want to go ignite but wait that also uses crit so...

We only do non crit versions early on because its simply cheap but theres no reason to stay as non crit as it gives 0 benefits, also you say respec and change like its somthing hard while its basicly just a change of gear that you would upgrade anyway and the use of regret orbs that you should have plenty from ultimatum is free (i have over 100 and im too lazy to sell em.)

As for other nodes its up to you, preferably you would just fix the int and dex with gear but meh
"
sas115 wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Well... This build goes to crit for endgame as non crit scaling doesnt exist in this game unless you want to go ignite but wait that also uses crit so...

We only do non crit versions early on because its simply cheap but theres no reason to stay as non crit as it gives 0 benefits, also you say respec and change like its somthing hard while its basicly just a change of gear that you would upgrade anyway and the use of regret orbs that you should have plenty from ultimatum is free (i have over 100 and im too lazy to sell em.)

As for other nodes its up to you, preferably you would just fix the int and dex with gear but meh

Makes sense, thanks for the reply!
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
after few leagues this is build i really like
its very well written and explained
thank you for this
Any tips on weapons to get early league as no off the Rare weapons listed below with hits cannot be evaded seems to be listed on trade ;/
Hi all,
Very happy of the build for now! Things are going very well for me.

Well the hard part is starting for me. I've saved 10ex and I'm now starting to follow the mid crit guide but I'm a bit lost with all these harvest tutorials.

Which ones are still possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info