[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
mfa1c00 wrote:
SO no build update , nothin ???

Jenno (build creator) is at lvl 46 dont expect him to do any changes at that stage... Moreover current guide is 100% good and you can just follow it, when changes come you can just swap if you want but as it is theres no need to do that at all
"
Simpleandy wrote:
The build is amazing.
Did the first round of Conquerors, I did a bonk no horny slam in their faces and one shot with some meh gear, you can check my profile.
Reached T6 maps in 12 hours, 1 shots bosses.

My only issue is the fact I don't have the Immortal Call yet and sometimes I get slapped by Ultimatum but it happens rarely.

It's a good all around build, I haven't died yet to any normal content, I have 7 deaths total and all are related to ultimatum.

Very good and all around build, would recommend infernal cry in the build when fighting juicy maps or juicy ultimatums.

(1 shot baran with 25% boss health)

Same! Its been so fun. I'm starting to hit a wall in terms of survivability though :/

I want to swap to a staff asap, but none are available yet. I need my block xD
I've been playing around with Petrified blood and it feels pretty good tbh, with the amount of recovery we have it feels like a good tankiness upgrade so far
Super fun build so far, really starts popping off when you get flammability on your skitterbots
Do you recomends any filter for this build, i am new in poe :S
"
bi0n1c wrote:
Do you recomends any filter for this build, i am new in poe :S

Just get semi-strict filter from filterblade, i dont think you will need a special filter just for this build, later when you get to maps just swap to more strict one so you wont see things that are not worth picking up like scrolls etc.
Hey guys, Im kinda stuck for what to upgrade in terms of survivability.

I got a starter staff, but am kinda still trying to source the craft >.>
Hey, what do you think of going Tasalio instead of Hinekora and Tawhoa instead of Ramako?
My experience leveling this build, its very easy overall, ground slam kinda boring for a bit but works fine, once you switch to tectonic it starts to really wake up. And nothing required early, i quickly crafted some basic stuff and a few decent drops, dont need to invest in anything, putting my currency towards 2 ex build items like helmet to enchant during labs, exerted attack gloves, ring for skitterbots etc. And once i get some real currency ill be storing some cluster jewel bases, to havest/fossil craft.

Currently just got skitter bots w/ flammability up, and waiting to unlock anointments as I already purchased oils to get thrill seeker up and run all auras, right know not running herald of purity until I have enough mana res for it. first time leveling this build and its just as rewarding as when i swapped at end game last league. And getting juicy rewards for constantly clearing all levels of Ultimatum. Easily walking through the game on trash gear just life and res on a 5L and 4L setup. And have some big upgrades stored that i need to roll when i have the time.

Thanks for this build again, honestly you can gear this build very easy, and transition into 2 ex build or get pieces together sooner than later, 10/10 for me.
Well i got in o t1 maps and all i can say its a bit hard to surivive even with enduing cry ,immortal cwdt and 7 endurance charges and caped res.1 slaps everything tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info