[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

So much damage! Not really sure how to pump out much more. Not sure I need more tbh. At around 180mil slam. What's everyone's favorite farm with this build? I've been having fun with guardians/ the formed/ shaper/ and maven
"
Shodan_xl wrote:
Hi,

A guild member just started with this build and got confused with the Leveling instructions. The first alinea sais:

"Leveling with this build is quite easy, please open the budget POB in community fork then you just equip the skill gem in the POB skill section whenever you reach the level."

He opened to budget non-crit version POB and wondered why he already needed all this stuff, so I directed him to use the early mapping POB.

I think the alinea should refer to the early mapping POB, not the budget POB. When you read further in the Tree Progression chapter it actually does refer to early mapping version.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it did confuse him a bit :-)

Thx man, I edited the content to make it more clear.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
shaunjik wrote:
Have had tons of fun with this build, first time really bothering to follow one fully.. Learned a lot, currently halfway to 95 but losing some steam.. I have a ring w/ assassins mark and a chest with attack crit chance and double curse but the resists are garbage/non existent so I feel kinda stuck. Don't have a ton of currency but would appreciate if someone would take a look at my guy and let me know what order I should be doing things in rn?

Thank you so much for the guide though, tectonic slam truly is a blast

In Q&A there's a section about upgrading to end-game gear, you can find the upgrade order in that section. I took a look at your gear, you can upgrade to tailwind/elusive boots, it will increase the mapping speed quite significantly.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Why not Hollow Palm ?

It seems you are using two hand, so dropping it for hollow palm is no issue same with gloves (have not seen anything important there).

Hollow palm should be able to get similar dps but half the price.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Judwaiser wrote:
Hey, I have a blast with the build (Although I feel pretty slow clearing harbingers) and wonder what the next upgrade would be. I suspect it'd be the weapon but when copying your weapon to my build it only increases the damage by like 120k damage, which feels horribly wrong. Any suggestion on what to focus on next? Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/c4qwzsWj

One small tip on clearing harbinger is to activate phase run and sneak into the big bubble(the shield that prevents damage from outside) and do the slam there.

About your gears, you can get a culling strike + frenzy charge glove next.
"
DrRats wrote:
So much damage! Not really sure how to pump out much more. Not sure I need more tbh. At around 180mil slam. What's everyone's favorite farm with this build? I've been having fun with guardians/ the formed/ shaper/ and maven

I enjoy doing t16 mapping and zana farming harvest, then once I have enough guardian maps I will spend entire day doing shaper/elder guardians.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Why not Hollow Palm ?

It seems you are using two hand, so dropping it for hollow palm is no issue same with gloves (have not seen anything important there).

Hollow palm should be able to get similar dps but half the price.

I'm not sure how our damage will be the similar if we get rid of weapon and gloves. Most importantly, we'd be losing the "hits can't be evaded" mod.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Mar 7, 2021, 4:44:00 PM
My chaos resist is capped, but I'm still wearing Crown of the Inward Eye. I have 10% chance to avoid being stunned on one of my jewels.

Should I switch to using the Xibaqua and ditch Unwavering Stance? Not sure how much the chance to stun on helm is worth here.

Also, I'm never going to be able to afford a Watcher's Eye with 2 of those 3 mods you listed (cheapest listed was 50 exalt). Is it worth using with just 1? I'm not even using Anger atm, would need to replace necklace with one that has reduced Anger Mana reserved.
Last edited by Piffle213 on Mar 7, 2021, 5:45:47 PM
"
Piffle213 wrote:
My chaos resist is capped, but I'm still wearing Crown of the Inward Eye. I have 10% chance to avoid being stunned on one of my jewels.

Should I switch to using the Xibaqua and ditch Unwavering Stance? Not sure how much the chance to stun on helm is worth here.

Also, I'm never going to be able to afford a Watcher's Eye with 2 of those 3 mods you listed (cheapest listed was 50 exalt). Is it worth using with just 1? I'm not even using Anger atm, would need to replace necklace with one that has reduced Anger Mana reserved.

Removing unwavering stance can give you 3 skill points. If you have Xibaqua, two 25% avoid stun craft + 10% avoid stun implicit on jewel, then your overall chance to avoid stun is 80%, which is enough.

I have not experimented watcher's eye with one mod, you can check that real quick on POB and compare it with herald of ash. If the gain is very little then you can simply keep using herald of ash.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Piffle213 wrote:

I have not experimented watcher's eye with one mod, you can check that real quick on POB and compare it with herald of ash. If the gain is very little then you can simply keep using herald of ash.

BTW i did it a long time ago:

1. Just anger. -3.3% damage. ~9ex invest (4ex enlighten and ~5ex amulet for example)
2. Watcher eye with one mod: phys as extra fire damage. +5% damage. 15c invest
3. Watcher eye with two mods: phys as extra fire + fire penetration. +12.5% damage. 40ex invest.

for myself, I decided that 5% damage for 9 exalts is too expensive (12% for 40ex too)
Just an opal ring, which I crafted yesterday for ~6 exalts, gave me +12%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info