[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Since i have reached the 40/40 a week ago and hit the 100 i really can recommand this build!

First time deathless uber elder, deathless maven. One shot boss phases.

Here is my Gear:
(I am not using on hit rings, i curse them myself, my life i 7.89k)

Spoiler

Edit:

One question. How to kill uber Atziri with that build? BC of her Reflection. (I mean the genereall reflection not the mirrors of her) Since it has not enough leech to sustain that. Any specific gear?
Last edited by JunglistSouljah on Mar 5, 2021, 8:23:48 AM
PSA : For reflect replace one ring with Sibyl's lament + yuggul minor pantheon and it's gg
"
4phex wrote:
PSA : For reflect replace one ring with Sibyl's lament + yuggul minor pantheon and it's gg

Thank you, totally forgot about that ring! Gonna try it later.
Hey guys, is there any way to deal with those pesky enemies that are just standing behind a wagon etc or somehow doesn't get hit by the slam without singling them out? Build's cool so far (pretty squishy @ 2ex non-crit build though) but this small thing annoys me
Hello! Can someone recommend me how to remove intelligence and mana regen from my staff?

The only option i see is to use harvest "keep prefix" but if i use it directly, it can add a prefix, that will be the same tags as phys damage one. And this will be too hard to remove.

So, what to do to transform this staff into killing rod?
"
Wedlor wrote:
Hello! Can someone recommend me how to remove intelligence and mana regen from my staff?

The only option i see is to use harvest "keep prefix" but if i use it directly, it can add a prefix, that will be the same tags as phys damage one. And this will be too hard to remove.

Just occupy the prefix with benchcraft! Enjoy!
"
shira3216 wrote:
"
Wedlor wrote:

Just occupy the prefix with benchcraft! Enjoy!

Well, i've made some nice keep prefix craft on it:

T1 crit and T1 speed! Sadly, for min\maxing i should remove one and add multicraft with dex+qual.
But for now it's enough :D
Hi

I would recommend divergent Blood and Sand, as it gives more damage and AOE and the cooldown recovery from the normal one is useless since it only affects blood and sand.
where can you get the cannot be stunned helm/gloves enchant? Internet says siege map but i didn't find it there..I have the 15-20% one but not the 25%
Last edited by DrRats on Mar 5, 2021, 9:49:23 PM
"
stonethrow76 wrote:
Hi

I would recommend divergent Blood and Sand, as it gives more damage and AOE and the cooldown recovery from the normal one is useless since it only affects blood and sand.

But TS is not a spell so why would u need it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info