[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
paully7 wrote:
Hey Jenno, first off wanna say thank you for the build, it's my favorite so far and has brought me the furthest into the game compared to any other character (as an intermediate player). I am however having some issues, and by importing my build into PoB I've confirmed I am lacking some serious damage (only at 400k). I didn't realize I was so far off and now I'm excited to see how powerful this build is when done properly. If you could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. I will link my PoB along with a few questions. You are doing this out of the kindness of your own heart so please take your time and don't feel any rush. By the way, I have been following the mid-tier build.

https://pastebin.com/BRx54R7v

1. None of the gear listed in mid-tier has any dexterity, however my gems required a significant amount of dexterity and I have +dex on 2 or 3 of my items because of that.

2. I have noticed your CWDT gems are underleved, along with precision, is it important I follow this? Maybe this will fix my dexterity problem?

3. I have finally hit my first wall getting into tier 14-15 maps, where I can't kill bosses that easily due to a lack of damage. What are the main things I should change in order to increase my dps and crit chance?

4. I see your chest has a +1 to curses. How many curses can you put on a target at once? And how many is this build putting on? Maybe this chest is more important than I thought.

Thank you so much, have a good one.

Hey, glad that you like the build! To answer your questions:

1. we only need 70+ dexterity in end game, it's important to keep the level of blood rage low enough to meet the attribute requirement.

2. Yes, I experimented many different levels of CWDT and the level I used works the best and it can solve the dexterity problem too.

3. I checked your POB, I think you need a better weapon. find a good weapon with good physical damage and hopefully open prefix so you can craft the 100% hit chance on it. Also, you don't need the life or mana flask, no need to run anger or precision until end game. Also, it's important that you use the same config as my POB, then it will reflect your damage accurately.

4. In theory, you can put up to 10 curses to a target (just checked it from poe wiki). In this build, we use 2 curses: flammability and assassin's mark. The chest armour is definitely very important.

Okay perfect I will look into a new weapon. I will also lower the level of my gems to the ones you suggested, so I do not require so much extra dexterity. (Also, in the pOb it says you use flame dash level 1, is this for int requirement reasons? Can I level it to like 10 or so if I have enough int)?

I will get rid of precision for now, so do I even need a 6 link weapon? I noticed you use only herald of ash, blood and sand, vaal molten shell, and lightning golem in the mid-tier PoB, while I have also been using herald of purity along with lightning golem as shown on this forum post. Should I get rid of these and follow exactly what u did on the pob?

Also, without the +1 curse chest is it worth me getting the rings yet because I won't be able to apply the second curse.

Sorry for bothering you again, just trying to better understand a few things. Also I updated my PoB with your config so it shows a much more accurate representation now.

https://pastebin.com/ry1vCikf
"
paully7 wrote:

Okay perfect I will look into a new weapon. I will also lower the level of my gems to the ones you suggested, so I do not require so much extra dexterity. (Also, in the pOb it says you use flame dash level 1, is this for int requirement reasons? Can I level it to like 10 or so if I have enough int)?

I will get rid of precision for now, so do I even need a 6 link weapon? I noticed you use only herald of ash, blood and sand, vaal molten shell, and lightning golem in the mid-tier PoB, while I have also been using herald of purity along with lightning golem as shown on this forum post. Should I get rid of these and follow exactly what u did on the pob?

Also, without the +1 curse chest is it worth me getting the rings yet because I won't be able to apply the second curse.

Sorry for bothering you again, just trying to better understand a few things. Also I updated my PoB with your config so it shows a much more accurate representation now.

https://pastebin.com/ry1vCikf

I used flame dash level 1 because it has the lowest mana cost and mana sustain can be a problem if using higher level flame dash. Later when we craft the -9 mana cost on both rings, we can level up the flame dash to level 9 and flame dash can still cost no mana.

you don't need a 6-link weapon until end-game. I am currently running 5-link weapon too. I recommend lightning golem for mid-budget build because a faster attack speed can give us more room to do other things.

Without the +1 curse chest, then you don't need the assassin's mark curse. So you can continue using the ring from budget build.

Welcome more questions!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 3, 2020, 10:21:55 PM

Hello mate,i tried your build and it is insane indeed,i`m lvl 96,manage to beat almost all content.i can`t killed uber atziri,dunno why but i`m one hot,have 5.7hp,around 35m dps.pls take a look on my gear and give me some advice for improvements,have farmed with thiss build around 100 ex.Atm dunno what should upgrade for better defences or dps.
"
WhiSpers10 wrote:

Hello mate,i tried your build and it is insane indeed,i`m lvl 96,manage to beat almost all content.i can`t killed uber atziri,dunno why but i`m one hot,have 5.7hp,around 35m dps.pls take a look on my gear and give me some advice for improvements,have farmed with thiss build around 100 ex.Atm dunno what should upgrade for better defences or dps.

Hello! several thoughts on improvement:

1. I saw double curses on rings, but did not see +1 curse mod anywhere. chances are you are running single curse, I recommend getting an explodey chest with +1 curse mod.

2. Get a bottled faith next, it can cap your crit chance to 100% and increase both your damage and defense.

3. you can fossil craft the -9% fire resistance mod in helmet
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.

Thanks for your time mate,i am planning to buy a chest piece with +1 curses that`s why i keep both rings with curses :)).i will try to change helmet and buy that flask.thanks again and nice build.
Hello again

I spent too much currencies (a lot...) on my build and I really don't know what's the next (big) upgrade I can do... My weapon if finally not strong enought but I can't find a better one on the trade site...

Maybe I have to focus more on finding a better weapon... I have less damages than your Mid-budget Crit version but I spent way more than 40 ex (Botlled Faith, Watcher's Eye, etc).

I'm able to 2-3 hits the final Sirus (awk 5) phase so I'm already happy with this build but I want to step up more :D

I don't understand how you can do this mid-budget version with only 13ex when I check the price a simple warstaff with Phys% T1-3 and Add Phys T1-3.

You can check my PoB here if you want: https://pastebin.com/uLNDaTwn
Thank you for this amazing build.
Last edited by Sagrime on Nov 4, 2020, 7:46:12 PM
"
Sagrime wrote:
Hello again

I spent too much currencies (a lot...) on my build and I really don't know what's the next (big) upgrade I can do... My weapon if finally not strong enought but I can't find a better one on the trade site...

Maybe I have to focus more on finding a better weapon... I have less damages than your Mid-budget Crit version but I spent way more than 40 ex (Botlled Faith, Watcher's Eye, etc).

I'm able to 2-3 hits the final Sirus (awk 5) phase so I'm already happy with this build but I want to step up more :D

I don't understand how you can do this mid-budget version with only 13ex when I check the price a simple warstaff with Phys% T1-3 and Add Phys T1-3.

You can check my PoB here if you want: https://pastebin.com/uLNDaTwn
Thank you for this amazing build.

In the mid-budget build, I spent about 40c for the staff base and around 8ex for the armour crafting back then :), I think the staff itself can be a bit tricky to find so I guess you could use multi crafting for it.

I have just updated end-game gears and its pob, you can take a look and hopefully it can help you scale up more damages.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 4, 2020, 11:37:22 PM
Updated end-game gears and POB, welcome any questions!
Good day friends!

Im stuck somewhere between mid-game and end-game gear.

Feel very squishy with 4,5k hp and have lack of damage on end-game bosses.

My current weapon is disintegrator, i have to change it for end-game 2h but have no idea how to craft.

Can you please tell the most cost efficient way to craft it?

My current gear

Spoiler
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

(...)
I have just updated end-game gears and its pob, you can take a look and hopefully it can help you scale up more damages.

I'm gonna take a look. Thank you for your time <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info