[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hey JennoJoyce! What belt base would u recommend for SSF if stygian vise is quite useless for me cuz i dont have the corrupted blood jewel?

I still recommend stygian vise because the abyss jewel itself can easily give us life, damage and more resistances.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Skylardin wrote:
"
Datrogh wrote:
Ah, so my mistake was that while I can fossilcraft the mod, the base needs to be a warlord helm, because the delve mods are only for items actually dropped in delve. Whoops, learning new things every day.
Sadly, the only bases for strength helmets with ilvl85 AND the enchant are 5ex+, even when including the second tier bases and all offline sellers...

There is exactly one int/str with that criteria based on offer atm, and it's sold by *drum roll* you :D

I'll try my luck with the few sellers of str bases ^^

Edit: I just bought a base for 5 ex, and using 3 essence of greed and a warlord slam had this:

Now I'm scared to try crafting a better helm with fossils...

The base needs to be a warlord helm

rly

I buy base for 3 ex and use 50 fosils...
https://ibb.co/m5NwzT9
can i slam it with warlord orb than craft this?

you can buy a normal base and use warlord orb to make it warlord influenced, then use scorched fossil for the -9% fire res mod.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.

I will stick with this amulet for now. Do you think its better to catalyst it with elem dmg to boost the elem dmg and fire damage mods or use attack catalyst for the crit multiplier? Also do u know if attack catalyst boosts the crit chance aswell?
This build is fun. I havent played a melee char in a while now. What yould be your next upgrade sugggestion? My current gear:

"
dsintegrate wrote:

I will stick with this amulet for now. Do you think its better to catalyst it with elem dmg to boost the elem dmg and fire damage mods or use attack catalyst for the crit multiplier? Also do u know if attack catalyst boosts the crit chance aswell?

Since catalyst can't boost crit multi. So attack catalyst then :)
"
Xixi wrote:
This build is fun. I havent played a melee char in a while now. What yould be your next upgrade sugggestion? My current gear:

next I suggest bottled faith, making your crit chance to 100%, it also gives you more life regen and more damage too.
Thoughts on replica farrul fur?
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
Thoughts on replica farrul fur?

I don't think replica farrul fur fits well into this build.

The major benefit of replica farrul fur (endurance and frenzy charge) is already within our ascendancy and gems. Our endurance charge is always full because of warcries and chance to gain endurance charge. Frenzy charge is full during mapping too because of blood rage.

We have onslaught too because of cinderswallow.

Also, The stats offered by aspect of cat aura isn't that useful to us either, our crit chance is already 100% so the extra crit chance doesn't matter.

Overall, i don't think 10% attack speed is worth sacrificing explodey and +1 curse mod in our normal chest armour.

Yay, I finally cracked the 10mil!
After mustering the courage to craft the -9%res helmet, getting the assassin's mark ring and anoint and buying some nice, warm gloves.
I also managed to get my atlas to A7 yesterday and killed Sirus with only one (completely avoidable) death. Took just a few hits ^^

My next goal would be a Bottled Faith, while finally finishing my gem quality on the way.
Could you take a look at the current setup and tell me your opinion on what my next upgrade should look like?

https://pastebin.com/CP8EzUcr

Also: Due to not having a +curse chest, I lost Measured Fury and it really slows down mapping when you have to warcy more often. I just don't know where to take the 6 skill points it would cost me from (for mapping, any damage node would be fine, but I want to smash bosses into the ground ^^)
"
Datrogh wrote:
Also: Due to not having a +curse chest, I lost Measured Fury and it really slows down mapping when you have to warcy more often. I just don't know where to take the 6 skill points it would cost me from (for mapping, any damage node would be fine, but I want to smash bosses into the ground ^^)

Remember that Measured Fury adds 5th exerted attack from Seismic Cry which is actually so big boost that it is worth more than those 6 points. I quickly looked at your PoB and this node alone gives you more damage than your whole cluster tree - PoB shows over 25% more damage by just adding 5th exerted attack.

So if I were you I would get rid of the whole cluster setup, take Measured Fury and maybe take those cluster nodes near RT and Minion Instability and treat them like jewel sockets to fill attributes/resists, whatever you need (e.q. https://pastebin.com/ri1YUXWe).

Now a question from me. I started this build today in SSF, and made some low-mid tier gear of the go. I have explody chest and my question is related to it. Is it worth taking Avatar of Fire to convert remaining 50% of phys dmg from explosions to further boost it's clear potential?

I jumped into T10 maps straight out of A10 Kitava one shoting bosses, the potential in that build is huge, although I personally would probably make it a bit more tankier to fit my taste (first thing I did was becoming ailment immune). 5-6k life is a bit low for what I like, but it's gonna be pretty hard to give up a lot of damage for potential 1k life more.
Last edited by Dhol91 on Nov 2, 2020, 6:47:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info