[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
rnbounty wrote:

i just tried it myself out of curiosity and it also shows 45 tries (judgement staff, ilvl 83, alt+aug method) for both tier 3 mods.

I know what is happening now

what you saw is how many alt it takes to get t3 #phys OR t3 %phys mod.

Since both mods are prefix, alteration orb can only roll either one of them.

You can try only selecting the %phys mod and you will see :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 7, 2020, 10:32:40 PM
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hey Jenno! Is 12% fire damage large cluster jewel better than 10% elemental?

Does elemental dmg % and fire damage % provide the same boost to us, or is elem better?

hi! they are pretty similar.

But I remember that it's much easier to craft using the 10% elem damage than 12% fire damage jewel. You can use craftofexile to check the probability.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hi! I just crafted this Armour and I wanted to know if there are better mods than elem res to craft on it since I don't really need res right now?

"
Sagrime wrote:
Hi! I just crafted this Armour and I wanted to know if there are better mods than elem res to craft on it since I don't really need res right now?

Nice one u got there! I think if u dont need res for now there are reg life/str/additional phys dmg reduction/attacks have % to crit/regen % of life per sec and chaos res which is always nice to have more of.

U can exalt 2 suffixes and hope for one of these instead of resistances, if u dont like them, pref cant be changed scour them and repeat, dont forget to leave urself 1 suffix spot if u want to remove them and go for resistances later. The other option is to go for can have up to 3 and craft 2 suffixes u like from the bench.
Last edited by dsintegrate on Nov 8, 2020, 2:00:43 PM
Hey Jenno! Since im SSF, it looks quite easy to get a t1/t2 flat phys or % phys by alterations, but the problem comes when i actually need both of them.
Here i am thinking about crafting my end game wep and im ready to throw huge amount of resources on it.
Now i think my chances are:
1.Alterate until i get t1/t2 flat phys/% phys
2.Regal it in hopes the second one gets added
2.1. Also using my contempt essences which guarantee me t2 flat phys and hope for it to come with at least t2 % phys
3.If that happens, craft a random ass prefix so my prefixes are 3 and im assured to get a suffix when i exalt.
4.So i exalt and hope for a nice crit multi, if i dont get it, craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour, then go back to step 3.
5.If i do get it, i just have to craft can have up to 3 crafted mods,hits cannot be evaded, and crit+quality

Is this the best way in SSF where i cant just buy a staff or am i missing something?
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Nice one u got there! I think if u dont need res for now there are reg life/str/additional phys dmg reduction/attacks have % to crit/regen % of life per sec and chaos res which is always nice to have more of.

U can exalt 2 suffixes and hope for one of these instead of resistances, if u dont like them, pref cant be changed scour them and repeat, dont forget to leave urself 1 suffix spot if u want to remove them and go for resistances later. The other option is to go for can have up to 3 and craft 2 suffixes u like from the bench.

Thank you <3

I don't have a lot of currencies so I crafted Elem res but I keep your tips for later.

Last edited by Sagrime on Nov 8, 2020, 3:40:31 PM
currency wise, would it be better to craft the staff yourself or buy one?

and for the helmet, is a dex base also acceptable?
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hey Jenno! Since im SSF, it looks quite easy to get a t1/t2 flat phys or % phys by alterations, but the problem comes when i actually need both of them.
Here i am thinking about crafting my end game wep and im ready to throw huge amount of resources on it.
2.1. Also using my contempt essences which guarantee me t2 flat phys and hope for it to come with at least t2 % phys
3.If that happens, craft a random ass prefix so my prefixes are 3 and im assured to get a suffix when i exalt.
4.So i exalt and hope for a nice crit multi, if i dont get it, craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour, then go back to step 3.
5.If i do get it, i just have to craft can have up to 3 crafted mods,hits cannot be evaded, and crit+quality

Is this the best way in SSF where i cant just buy a staff or am i missing something?

You can also use jagged fossil, you can go to craftofexile to see how much currency is needed for each method.

I think crafting that weapon would definitely require lots of resources but it's more fun :)

"
rnbounty wrote:
currency wise, would it be better to craft the staff yourself or buy one?

and for the helmet, is a dex base also acceptable?

if you are in trade league then I suggest buying a good staff with open prefix, or use annulment orb to get open prefix.

For the helmet, any base is ok as long as you can meet the requirement.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
dsintegrate wrote:

You can also use jagged fossil, you can go to craftofexile to see how much currency is needed for each method.

I think crafting that weapon would definitely require lots of resources but it's more fun :)

Wow craftoexile shows i need on average 13 jagged fossils to hit the t2 phys flat and % :O
Looks like i found my saviour for the wep xD I think this would be alot easier than the alteration/essence method if it really need around 13 to hit the combo
Thanks alot!

Edit: Making the 86 base 30% quality first with perfect fossil is mandatory tho i guess
Last edited by dsintegrate on Nov 8, 2020, 5:57:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info