[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Been enjoying this build so far, just not doing as much damage as i thought possible and sometimes just getting 1 hit from time to time.

Anyone have any tips on what gear i should replace or what's next in my build?

Character is ToddPlopopolis

Resposting sorry about private being on
"
Rogue117 wrote:
Hey I have been having a lot of fun with the build, I like you have some flexibility to amend stats based on playstyle preference (ive gone for +50 chaos res). I feel tanky, but when we take a big hit, i feel i need to stop damage and either flask or spam warcries for the 15% regen. Id like to try and get some more sustain either on life regen or leech but unsure how to leech over 950 or regen higher than 220. Does anyone have a suggestion or should i be learning warcry rotation better for life sustain?

I would go for life regen, since we move a lot, we kite a lot, especially hard bosses, so while running is not bad to actully heal up.
Since the Watcher Eye with Hatred is a must, search for one that has also Vitality regenerates 1.05%, its usually the same cost w/wo Vitality. Meanwhile spec the Mastery - Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Eff (means that it will reserve only half the cost in Mana).
Regenerate 2% life while moving Mastery also.
Drop Unrelenting and grab Unbreakable.
Make sure you connect the Stamina node with the left node (life regeneration depending on you nr of Endurance charges).
You can also you use an abyss jewel slotted in Stygian vise for life and life regeneration while moving.
Last edited by Koolmea on Oct 31, 2021, 11:20:51 AM
Hey all I am still testing the build a little different, check my character out to view it. I actually dropped endurance charges and Unyielding and changed my tree to be more crit multi based damage scaling. I will post this version later once I 6link my LW as im currently testing it in red maps on a 5l with good success. Some one shots but I am more tanky even with less endurance charges (due to dropping Unyielding).

Need 2 more gold oils also for my Curse on crit rings. Got these out of the way finally. Remember Harvest roll "Caster mod" is the easiest way to get these rings to trigger curse mod.

I am running Loreweave but note that this makes our character require Int and it was hard to get enough without wearing some junk, thankfully I had enough craft suffix slots to achieve this without adjusting my tree.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 31, 2021, 11:39:29 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Hey all I am still testing the build a little different, check my character out to view it. I actually dropped endurance charges and Unyielding and changed my tree to be more crit multi based damage scaling. I will post this version later once I 6link my LW as im currently testing it in red maps on a 5l with good success. Some one shots but I am more tanky even with less endurance charges (due to dropping Unyielding).

Need 2 more gold oils also for my Curse on crit rings. Got these out of the way finally. Remember Harvest roll "Caster mod" is the easiest way to get these rings to trigger curse mod.

I am running Loreweave but note that this makes our character require Int and it was hard to get enough without wearing some junk, thankfully I had enough craft suffix slots to achieve this without adjusting my tree.

Last edited by Koolmea on Oct 31, 2021, 11:49:59 AM
Different version of the build. Note also has different Ascendancies.

https://pastebin.com/dJsifDSB Fixed, noticed 2 wasted points.

Still tinkering a lot and missing a ton of BiS gear. But this took my damage higher and also got rid of some mastery skills as eating 14 passives for them is a bit much.

This is on a 5L FYI.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 31, 2021, 10:36:07 PM
How/where do you keep the mana regen/leech up after specing out of the Leech node?
How/where do you keep the mana regen/leech up after specing out of the Leech node?

- check the Elemental damage with attacks support
Last edited by Koolmea on Nov 1, 2021, 4:41:13 AM
"
tysonstrange wrote:

Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks Support

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Nov 1, 2021, 9:12:41 AM
Hey all, still relatively new to the game and I am loving the build so far. I'm not sure what my next move should be for my build - currently level 87 and while I feel very tanky it seems like my damage has plateaued. If anyone has any tips or advice it would be very much appreciated!

POB:
https://pastebin.com/K8KunvCp
"
erti0 wrote:
Hey all, still relatively new to the game and I am loving the build so far. I'm not sure what my next move should be for my build - currently level 87 and while I feel very tanky it seems like my damage has plateaued. If anyone has any tips or advice it would be very much appreciated!

POB:
https://pastebin.com/K8KunvCp

I just posted a revised tree of my current league character at level 92 and having great success. I spent 3 hours last night adjusting it in PoB. Hope it helps.

This is also posted on the front page now at the top with more info.

https://pastebin.com/fgcwMLj0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info