[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Hi

I seem to be struggling fairly much in 1v1's do you have any advice for the boss fights / influence fights ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Flashmonster/characters

FlashCrashJugg is the character for this league.

Thank you in advance :)
"
Im having some issues with the build, at times. I want to say firstly, that its hella fun as i normally play a caster, its cool to be able to do something like this.

With that said, there's times im fighting a unique or just a yellow mob and it feels like im doing zero damage to it, I've fought A3 conquerors and chunked them down, and then sometimes its just... slam slam slam... nothing? Its almost as if I am missing them? But looking at my hit chance its 97% for normal and 89% for evasive monsters? and its not like, 2 or 3 misses, its like, life on mob does not go down for 10-20 seconds and sometimes i just go "wow fuck this" and walk away from it.

I thought maybe it was due to elemental resist, so i started patching towards a node for piercing it. It doesn't seem to have made much of a diff.... I also started self casting Frostbite, which also doesn't seem to be helping all that much.

Any suggestions on something obvious i might be missing?

https://pastebin.com/rM0nXKsM

Thanks.

Yep, been feeling this same inconsistency some times, any idea why?
"
Vallcrist wrote:
"
Im having some issues with the build, at times. I want to say firstly, that its hella fun as i normally play a caster, its cool to be able to do something like this.

With that said, there's times im fighting a unique or just a yellow mob and it feels like im doing zero damage to it, I've fought A3 conquerors and chunked them down, and then sometimes its just... slam slam slam... nothing? Its almost as if I am missing them? But looking at my hit chance its 97% for normal and 89% for evasive monsters? and its not like, 2 or 3 misses, its like, life on mob does not go down for 10-20 seconds and sometimes i just go "wow fuck this" and walk away from it.

I thought maybe it was due to elemental resist, so i started patching towards a node for piercing it. It doesn't seem to have made much of a diff.... I also started self casting Frostbite, which also doesn't seem to be helping all that much.

Thanks.

There was a mention a few pages back to see if the mobs have immunity to cold and/or elemental immunity. Ice crash converts all your physical damage to cold.
I a grinder but i love the way your build is live and real. Great job i am have fun so far,but low skills so will probably not do that much end game content unless it really is noob friendly.

Anyway thank you i appreciate the guidance.
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Vallcrist wrote:
"

Thanks.

There was a mention a few pages back to see if the mobs have immunity to cold and/or elemental immunity. Ice crash converts all your physical damage to cold.

Nah, it's probably not that as I do eventually kill it, even going from 0% damage hit up to 80% of the mob HP on the next one. Maybe it's something related to monster blocking hits, potentially?
I may be a bit slow, just wondering where the end game mana leech comes from as we are pure cold damage? Assuming we dropped the mana leech leveling node.
Last edited by Rowshan on Oct 29, 2021, 2:27:13 AM
"
Chris06483 wrote:
I a grinder but i love the way your build is live and real. Great job i am have fun so far,but low skills so will probably not do that much end game content unless it really is noob friendly.

Anyway thank you i appreciate the guidance.

Thanks, glad you're having some fun with it. The playstyle is certainly unique and takes practice to learn. Warcries are pretty fun though when you get to explode the entire map. :D
"
Rowshan wrote:
I may be a bit slow, just wondering where the end game mana leech comes from as we are pure cold damage? Assuming we dropped the mana leech leveling node.

Ideally this would be a ring with "Cold damage leeched as life"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Rowshan wrote:

I have the same question, and your answer only mentions life leech, what about mana leech?

I cannot for the life of me figure out where it comes from in the main post (He mentions a physical damage leeched as mana ring ... but we don't deal any physical damage, at least, not anymore)
"
lumino6 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Rowshan wrote:

I have the same question, and your answer only mentions life leech, what about mana leech?

I cannot for the life of me figure out where it comes from in the main post (He mentions a physical damage leeched as mana ring ... but we don't deal any physical damage, at least, not anymore)

I think he has a jewel with the implicit "1% damage taken recouped as mana", so as long as he gets hit, his mana pool will always be full.

I would recommend annoint "Clever thief" notable first if you're having issue with leeching like me. It doesn't cost much and solves both the life leech and mana leech problem once and for all (1% is quite enough for slow leeching builds like us!). You could go for other annointments afterwards as soon as you have other solutions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info