[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Hey guys since we got rid of the Unique rings that buffed up Herald of Ice, we are switching to Herald of Purity. Thanks to whomever pointed that out, just wanted to see it in game before I made the switch from how it was with the old rings.
Feel free to message me in game if you need any help with the build or how to play it right. I've got 8 watchstones, at level 86 and I'm still in a Tabula and Abyssus killing everything. Will be pushing into red maps once I get rid of a few pieces of junk I'm still wearing.

This build takes some practice. Knowing what warcry to use when and when to leap out of harms way. We aren't going to facetank the entire scourge with this build. But I've killed 3 of the bosses already np. Once in awhile some very high cold resist mobs come and tank us. That is why we get a good amount of Cold Penetration if we can.

Here is my current character at level 86 now. Working very well. Cooking some +1 Endurance Kaoms right now and praying. Also change Herald of Ice to Purity, we no longer get buffed much without the old Unique synthesis rings.
https://pastebin.com/j4nUdJ2e

Just killed the last Lab like this and ascended fully. In a tabula and Abyssus.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 26, 2021, 7:58:15 PM
Check if the mob has a tag like "resists cold damage" @Kingbemme
Last edited by Darkwho on Oct 26, 2021, 8:48:13 PM
Hey i have problem cuz i dont have 20 stacks of fortification, i have only 17 so how i can get 3 more?
Mh i always wanted to try a Ice Crash Build after they changed the visuals of it, this seems like a good build, how far would i get with 2ex?

And how do you generate Power and Frenzy Charges on bosses? I saw that you have ticked both of it in POB.

And i saw that you changed from HOI to Herald of Purity, i really like the visuals of HOI(Got plenty of mtx for it) how bad would it be to use it instead of Purity?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Oct 27, 2021, 5:06:09 PM
"
V4ldaran wrote:
Mh i always wanted to try a Ice Crash Build after they changed the visuals of it, this seems like a good build, how far would i get with 2ex?

And how do you generate Power and Frenzy Charges on bosses? I saw that you have ticked both of it in POB.

And i saw that you changed from HOI to Herald of Purity, i really like the visuals of HOI(Got plenty of mtx for it) how bad would it be to use it instead of Purity?

If you want to run HOI you need to get the Synthesis Cold ringsx2 that double buff the effect of HOI. Otherwise it's not as good. You can view my account and look at "IceCrashGodofToucan" He has that setup and it was very good in 3.11/Harvest.

Assassins Mark on Hit ring will get us Power Charges. Blood Rage is getting us Frenzy charges (my gloves do as well on my Scourge character).
"
Durak123 wrote:
Hey i have problem cuz i dont have 20 stacks of fortification, i have only 17 so how i can get 3 more?

Bottom left of the tree. Another Fortification cluster is there we grab.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Assassins Mark on Hit ring will get us Power Charges. Blood Rage is getting us Frenzy charges (my gloves do as well on my Scourge character).

Yes but only while mapping right?
"
V4ldaran wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Yes but only while mapping right?

Assassins mark only gives charges on kill. So killing adds during boss fight would give them assuming there are any.
Last edited by Zuuule on Oct 28, 2021, 10:14:45 AM
This is my first real melee build. Most of my other builds have had the CWDT gem at a very low level. Are we maxing it on this build simply because we are taking so much damage that the gems will still trigger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info