[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Anyone have any solid recommendations on defenses for this build? I keep getting murdered from around A6 T13+, mostly due to crits and ranged (Ultimatum in particular is nasty on both heavy hitters and arrow-bombardments).
I am running all the standard stuff with F&S, Immortal Call and Phase Run on CWDT, maxed out elemental and around 50% on chaos, around 5k HP, Temporal Chains with +48% effect on gloves, Unwavering Stance, fortify and onslaught always on.

What did you guys do to survive better? Is it worth it to grab some +endurance charge rings and boots? Should I discard the Abyssus for a defensive hat instead, even though the DPS loss is considerable? Should I drop Herald of Ice for skitterbots + Bonechill?
Trying out this build for 3.15 and it still feels pretty nice (especially after the second ascendancy). Still only up to Act 7 so maybe I'll update this if maps wreck me lol
Last edited by Vorpal_Valedictus on Jul 28, 2021, 7:51:21 PM
"
yummygummy23 wrote:
Trying out this build for 3.15 and it still feels pretty nice (especially after the second ascendancy). Still only up to Act 7 so maybe I'll update this if maps wreck me lol

So, how are maps treating you? xD I've been looking for ice crash builds as well
Waiting for an update. I want to slam icecrash so bad!
Okay so I'm not the speediest boy so I'm only getting to yellow maps and level 81. Here's a video of a tier 6 map with some scary rolls that I die in, it ain't much but it's honest work.
https://youtu.be/gd8P9FD0tk8

Gear: So far I've bought Surgebinders, Kaom's Roots, and Romira's Banquet ring (the rest of my gear is slightly decent unique gear mostly to just give me life and get me to max resists). I have all ascendancies is place too.

General Performance: Packs of poor unsuspecting monsters are getting cleared in one shot and your ice crash has a pretty big radius when you're at max seismic exertions so you'll get a lot of those fellas!

Bosses/Yellow Mobs: Usually my strat is to switch to blood mode in BnS, pop diamond flask, and then try and intimating cry when the opportunity presents itself. Often times you'll be doing good damage to the powerful mobs and when the crit stars align you'll do half their life in one shot, which is always quite pleasant!

Mana problems: So yeah you'll need a mana flask (even with the mana leech node) as far as I know, especially if you're running the cast when damage taken linked with Magma Shield and Frostbite because now it uses up the mana when you take the damage. So what I end up doing is popping mana when I figure there's a big chunk of damage coming at me, otherwise I would not be able to enduring cry or ice crash to vamp some life and mana back.

Pantheon: Idk enough about these circles, man

Lmk if you have any more questions!
"
yummygummy23 wrote:
Okay so I'm not the speediest boy so I'm only getting to yellow maps and level 81. Here's a video of a tier 6 map with some scary rolls that I die in, it ain't much but it's honest work.
https://youtu.be/gd8P9FD0tk8

Gear: So far I've bought Surgebinders, Kaom's Roots, and Romira's Banquet ring (the rest of my gear is slightly decent unique gear mostly to just give me life and get me to max resists). I have all ascendancies is place too.

General Performance: Packs of poor unsuspecting monsters are getting cleared in one shot and your ice crash has a pretty big radius when you're at max seismic exertions so you'll get a lot of those fellas!

Bosses/Yellow Mobs: Usually my strat is to switch to blood mode in BnS, pop diamond flask, and then try and intimating cry when the opportunity presents itself. Often times you'll be doing good damage to the powerful mobs and when the crit stars align you'll do half their life in one shot, which is always quite pleasant!

Mana problems: So yeah you'll need a mana flask (even with the mana leech node) as far as I know, especially if you're running the cast when damage taken linked with Magma Shield and Frostbite because now it uses up the mana when you take the damage. So what I end up doing is popping mana when I figure there's a big chunk of damage coming at me, otherwise I would not be able to enduring cry or ice crash to vamp some life and mana back.

Pantheon: Idk enough about these circles, man

Lmk if you have any more questions!

Your YT link goes to a "private" vid. So are you saying, in plain words, that this guide/build is still rocking in 3.15?
Yea rocking :)
"
yummygummy23 wrote:
Yea rocking :)

What are the defences like? You feeling like a one shot victim, or a tanky boi?
Bump bc all the 3.15 Ice Crashers are Raiders, and I want to use the juggy boi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info