[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Question. Why take Poison Immunity on the Diamond Flask and not Immune to Curse?
"
MrChangg wrote:
Question. Why take Poison Immunity on the Diamond Flask and not Immune to Curse?

Matter of preference, I run immune to curse.
Hiho!

Anyone would be so kind and post a short bis list to spend shit ton of currency on ice crashing Chad? Or should I just copy Solace gear for example?

Sold out my aurastacker after getting to 100 and want to play something fun instead :)

Thanks in advance Exiles!
Last edited by zuuuuo on Nov 2, 2020, 11:39:14 AM
"
zuuuuo wrote:
Hiho!

Anyone would be so kind and post a short bis list to spend shit ton of currency on ice crashing Chad? Or should I just copy Solace gear for example?

Sold out my aurastacker after getting to 100 and want to play something fun instead :)

Certainly you won't be able to find even nearly as many currency sinks on this build as something like aurastacker would have.
Still, you can probably find some worthwhile 2h and rare chests in 100+ex range. Triple-mod watcher's eye is also something you can consider as a chase-item. Other than than though, you could probably get BiS items for other slots for a relatively small amount of currency.
"
zuuuuo wrote:
Hiho!

I probably only spent 10ex on the build but you know...Harvest season ;) Have fun with it, Solace def tweaked his version great. Cheers all.
Hey guys, I'm feeling kinda squishy atm. Like I'm be getting one-shot or damn close to it many times on red maps even though all of my flasks are popped with 8 charges and Fortify up. What seems to be my problem atm?

Note - I just swapped rings btw and my Fire/Lightning resists were naturally 120/99% respectively before then.
which weapon is better?? im not sure which weapon is better for this build??

Rarity: Rare
Apocalypse Bane
Fleshripper
--------
Two Handed Axe
Quality: +28% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 243-380 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.50% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.51 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 156
Dex: 84
--------
Sockets: G-R-R-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
50% increased Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
+30 to Dexterity
21% increased Physical Damage
26% increased Attack Speed
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+43 to Accuracy Rating
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 14% Cold Resistance
101% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
19% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks (crafted)
--------
Redeemer Item

or...

Rarity: Unique
Atziri's Disfavour
Vaal Axe
--------
Two Handed Axe
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 379-529 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.31 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 15 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 75
Str: 158
Dex: 76
Int: 70
--------
Sockets: R-R-R-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
25% chance to Maim on Hit (implicit)
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
Adds 212 to 267 Physical Damage
14% increased Attack Speed
25% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
+2 to Weapon Range
--------
"I do not believe in disguising my disappointment."
- Atziri, Queen of the Vaal

Can someone please look at my gear and tell where to focus on upgrading next or what to change. I feel stuck both damage wise and survivability
Is there an additional option for the amulet? I really want to try it, but I cant afford it (3-4 ex on ps4).
Where I can see the complete build, the pastebin throws me an error

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info