[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Ah I see. So all the bonus damage to chilled we have only affects mobs that survive the first ice crash. In that case I definitely need to get chilling presence as in PoB it literally doubles the damage of my first hit and since I'm pretty much only heisting for the rest of the league I kinda feel like I need that first thing to kill everything for my own safety.

Also ive noticed times where stormrider procs and I get power charges when I one shot a pack of mobs with the first hit of ice crash. But that shouldnt happen if the first hit doesnt count as chilling them? Im so confused. Maybe I got those power charges some other way.

updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/XJWbJcVF
Last edited by Lyserr on Oct 26, 2020, 5:27:18 PM
"
Lyserr wrote:
Ah I see. So all the bonus damage to chilled we have only affects mobs that survive the first ice crash. In that case I definitely need to get chilling presence as in PoB it literally doubles the damage of my first hit and since I'm pretty much only heisting for the rest of the league I kinda feel like I need that first thing to kill everything for my own safety.

I have room for another medium cluster where I have my second fettle but I need to figure out which skill points to drop to get there.

Do I get chilling presence with blast freeze or overshock?

Would overshock work because of the shock coming from cold conduction?

Also ive noticed times where stormrider procs and I get power charges when I one shot a pack of mobs with the first hit of ice crash. But that shouldnt happen if the first hit doesnt count as chilling them? Im so confused. Maybe I got those power charges some other way.

For specific cluster combinations you have to check your pob, but overshock makes no sense.
You can still get power charges because of pandemonius. You can chill enemies when they hit you, so if you get hit before you hit the enemy you can still get power charge this way.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
Lyserr wrote:

I have room for another medium cluster where I have my second fettle but I need to figure out which skill points to drop to get there.

Do I get chilling presence with blast freeze or overshock?

Would overshock work because of the shock coming from cold conduction?

For specific cluster combinations you have to check your pob, but overshock makes no sense.
You can still get power charges because of pandemonius. You can chill enemies when they hit you, so if you get hit before you hit the enemy you can still get power charge this way.

so overshock doesnt work with cold conduction? also I dont think pandemonius is a reliable source of chill since I cant wait to be hit to get when farming xp in heists
"
Lyserr wrote:

so overshock doesnt work with cold conduction? also I dont think pandemonius is a reliable source of chill since I cant wait to be hit to get when farming xp in heists

It does work but it's not worth it. Scaling lightning damage is useless, so all it does is increases shock cap and gives a bit of shock effect. Of these two only shock effect would be some dps increase, because you will never shock relevant bosses for anything near to 60% even with ice crash.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
Lyserr wrote:

It does work but it's not worth it. Scaling lightning damage is useless, so all it does is increases shock cap and gives a bit of shock effect. Of these two only shock effect would be some dps increase, because you will never shock relevant bosses for anything near to 60% even with ice crash.

ty blast freeze has been feeling really nice and id hate to switch from it to overshock, good to know it aint worth
Looking to sell some old items. Negotiable prices for sure. Message me in game @Data_Dog.

Is there a leveling guide i can follow? , like which nodes i should get at lvl 23,36,50 etc.?
Is there a leveling guide i can follow? , like which nodes i should get at lvl 23,36,50 etc.?
Wondering about upgrade priorities. Should I save up for a Circle of Fear, Watcher's Eye with Hatred, or a better pDPS Axe (and if so, what pDps should I aim for)?

Thanks!
Wondering if anyone can provide insight. Haven't been able to afford a top end axe, so I have been using Debeon's Dirge to great effect for the time being.

However, tried to take on a T3 Verenia though and got smoked at level 85.

I am thinking because her cold immunity is so strong.

If I am using the latest tree, have health at about 4800 at level 85, and matched the items in the POB other than the Dirge axe, is it really the axe I need to replace?

The 700+ pDPS Fleshrippers start at 13ex and its too rich for my blood....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info