Community Organized Event - 8 Day Racing Gauntlet Starts on August 22nd!

Big props to Zizaran and the team supporting him behind the scenes.

I appreciate all you do for others to get involved in race fun and grateful to watch the event.

Have fun everyone <3

Phil C.
Last edited by starphil7 on Aug 6, 2020, 1:31:00 AM
not interested, its just a streamers show.
where is turmoil event for normal playerbase?
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Rikkuh wrote:
When i read "HCSSF" is time to close the page ...

Have fun with the race

TRU!

Whats the point in an all damage mods league if you just respawn over and over?
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Rikkuh wrote:
When i read "HCSSF" is time to close the page ...

Have fun with the race

TRU!

Whats the point in an all damage mods league if you just respawn over and over?

Not losing 5-10% exp on death?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
here we go again with the hardcore ssf shit...

Sc would be just so boring to watch and compete in. And trade is just unfair in those so yeah its almost the only way for those kinda events.
"
Not losing 5-10% exp on death?
To be fair, the rules make it seem more about gaining points both from leveling up and killing bosses, so it does make sense to use a format where doing both of those is harder. If it were a pure speedrun race and not a point based race, I do think Softcore would be much better and would result in closer races, but Zizaran is a huge fan of Hardcore and wants to try and do things for the Hardcore playerbase from what I heard, so as long as he is hosting events there won't be any Softcore focused events anytime soon.
I got excited until I read "HCSSF".
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Streamers event for streamers mainly.
Nice
thanks to those who organized this, :D
SO is this why GGG doesn't do Races anymore so they can SELL more Privat League Stuff?

I remember when GGG said we don't do Race's cause it splits the Community what GGG has done over the Years isn't splitting but shattering the entire Community there are 4 different Versions of ONE LEAGUE then there Privat Leagues (LuL more like buyable difficulty options) and now this Race League thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info