Community Organized Event - 8 Day Racing Gauntlet Starts on August 22nd!

Two days ago,I apply to join Racing Gauntlet Points Event (PL10667),and rank about 2090th,but after a few minutes,my account disappeared from the list,and I can't apply again,what happened?
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:
do u like racing? in HCSSF(because why not lol)? and against people who are WAY better than you? and only top 20 wins something? AMAZING! then this event is perfect for YOU! oh wait.

2k slots lol. thanks community xoxo <3.

There is always someone better. question is "do you feel lucky punk" :)
It is shame it is only what GGG can "provide"/advert nowadays.

BTW. How you search on GGG Trade for large clusters with "Axe Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments", poe.trade is broken and GGG awesome trade for their game dont have possibility, damn rlly good "hard work" GGG.

Because you dont know how.
in ''+add stat filter'' put ''Passive Skills grant:''
then in the new window put ''Axe Attacks deal''
you can search now

"
robortblue wrote:
Two days ago,I apply to join Racing Gauntlet Points Event (PL10667),and rank about 2090th,but after a few minutes,my account disappeared from the list,and I can't apply again,what happened?

Hmm I'm having the same problem. I was on the waitlist for a few days, once the bar filled up to add more players I assumed I was accepted and i'm not able to make a character on the league. Also I'm not listed in the waitlist anymore.
Last edited by LemmiwinksGerbil on Aug 27, 2020, 4:32:36 PM
"
Zorasis wrote:
They are putting together an event for the community - no reason to be negative...

which community? who plays 24/7 with uber hard mods just to atract viewers?
if you die it just hurts, if they die they act like it hurts and people get sentimental and start donating.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Nov 22, 2020, 2:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info