Community Organized Event - 8 Day Racing Gauntlet Starts on August 22nd!

"
"
Rikkuh wrote:
When i read "HCSSF" is time to close the page ...
+5
I don't know why they continue wasting time and effort on hardcort events, such a waste of time

Nobody wants to see SC Race it is what it is. Also you guys act like you had a serious chance if this was a SC Race.
This is great!! looking forward to this.
I don't know how most of you guys keep misreading the community organized event part. GGG has almost no hands in this one.
Why don't you SC people just band together and get your own thing going?I'm sure GGG would be more than happy to provide exposure/MTX rewards just like here.
Waiting for it!
only prize for first 20 ppl? No thanks for me
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 21, 2020, 3:26:32 AM
Reading through comments of people trying to complain about GGG wasting resources while this was entirely crowdfunded and organised is straight depressing. To think they have nothing better about their lives to complain for 0 reason.

Then there is the people commenting HCssf not interested. Because sure, they would have participated and had a chance of winning/s

Then the one guy nudging in his complaint about harvest because he can't stop thinking about it for 2 seconds.

Then there's me complaining about all the other people complaining.

Its truly sad these replies may influence the game everyone else is enjoying.
Perpetually unhappy people trying to lash out for attention, and or try to spread their disease of toxicity to validate themselves.
I'll be watching RaizQT for sure.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
is it without harvest?

if it is I might join.
You guys should really revisit the alternate art reward race seasons.

This doesnt do anything to entice anyone except a select few players and their fanboys and alienates the majority of your base.

Nobody cares though.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info