At the end of this month Zizaran as well as other community members and streamers you all know are organizing an 8-day Racing Gauntlet Event. Players will compete and earn points in a Private HCSSF Harvest League by levelling their characters and killing bosses. The winners will share a community-crowdfunded prize pool and microtransaction bundles provided by us.

Start Time: August 22nd: 3:00PM (GMT+1) (countdown available here)
End Time: August 30th 3:00PM (GMT+1) (countdown available here)

The event will have ALL Damage Mods enabled via the Private League System. Players will receive points based on levels and specific boss kills. The event has a crowdfunded prize pool by Community Streamers like Zizaran, RaizQT, Steelmage, Nugiyen, Datmodz, Tytykiller and more!

Prize Pool:

Players will be able to join the event on August 20th (PDT), first come first serve until the Private League is full! Make sure you race to grab your spot as they are limited!

If you’d like to keep an eye on the progress of the event as a whole, be sure to check out ZiggyD’s Youtube channel, where he and Brittleknee will be working together to bring you news-like coverage of the event. You can also view Standings here after the event starts.

Click here to learn how to join the event and find out more information about rules, point system and prizes, or if you'd like to contribute to the event.

You can also join the POE Racing Discord here.

Special thank you to community members Faderon, Pertinax and MrMadakey for their contributions for the event as well as Viyro for organizing.

Good luck to everyone who's participating!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
can't wait to see them interact with the harvest league mechanic! /s
When i read "HCSSF" is time to close the page ...

Have fun with the race
They are putting together an event for the community - no reason to be negative...
Big thanks to the people making this for us to enjoy 😊
Good luck to the participants!

Look forward to watching the rips :)
"
Rikkuh wrote:
When i read "HCSSF" is time to close the page ...

Have fun with the race

TRU!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Good luck to all participating! I’ll just continuing harvesting in league :D
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good luck!
Saved
Man are people really going to get to level 100 in hcssf with all those mods? Blows my mind. I miss the racing seasons of old, where it felt like I could compete. And even if I couldn't compete with the serious pros, there were still some alt art rewards for me. Oh well, I'll have fun watching it
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Aug 5, 2020, 9:19:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info