[3.13] CoC Bladefall | Screen-wide 40m+ DPS | 10k+ ES | High defense | Any content | Very expensive

thx much, ok il just fix small things, i mean i didn't think they mant that much
and all the time i thought that i was missing crit and the bf would not work every cyclone attack()
Ok, so I got the build to lvl 95 and got all the gear. Some a bit scuffed, some good. Lack8ng a bit of dmg/és on some pieces but it already feels amazingly strong. Still have at least 4/5 pieces I can upgrade for more dmg snd es.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Having a blast farming the 15/15 currency gem reward blueprint in repository , which demands a good build, and np at all, don’t die, headh7nter buffs get crazy.. a blast.
"
Vampz wrote:
Ok, so I got the build to lvl 95 and got all the gear. Some a bit scuffed, some good. Lack8ng a bit of dmg/és on some pieces but it already feels amazingly strong. Still have at least 4/5 pieces I can upgrade for more dmg snd es.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Having a blast farming the 15/15 currency gem reward blueprint in repository , which demands a good build, and np at all, don’t die, headh7nter buffs get crazy.. a blast.

Glad you're having fun with it!

And yes, one of the good things - you can sink a lot of currency into this build to make it even better (6/23 awakened gems, crazy jewel corruptions, ailment immunity, cool watcher eye, etc). It does have a limit, but it is somewhere around 1500~2000ex which is, to be honest, is an overkill for that kind of build, but it can push it from 25-30m all the way up to 35-40m dps and/or increase your defenses.
Last edited by mgarin on Oct 29, 2020, 9:41:18 PM
hi, thank you for your build I currently play it as standard I have a quick question about 2 weapons that I own which would be the best please.
"
Oxy89 wrote:
hi, thank you for your build I currently play it as standard I have a quick question about 2 weapons that I own which would be the best please.

If I would be making the build from the start - 100% the first one (left), because it has high weapon ASPD and Crit. It is important to have both to easily cap crit for Cyclone at 100% and to have enough attack to match CoC cooldown.

Also left weapon is only slightly behind on the potential damage -
left - 96% Spell Damage + 8% extra as Chaos
right - 48% Spell Damage + 4% extra as Chaos + 1 level of Phys gems

On paper second one might look much stronger due to +1 level of Phys gems, but on practice additional 50% Spell Damage is a huge boost for this build as it doesn't have many sources of damage increase in the first place. All things considered - right one probably still provides a slightly higher damage increase, but might make capping your Cyclone crit chance at 100% very hard.

Now, which one would actually be best for you - depends on your other gear. I recommend you to import your character into PoB fork, tick all the combat buffs on the Configuration tab (power charges, tailwind, consecrated ground, etc), then import these two weapons and test each of them. This is the only way to tell which will be best for you as it will account for all the factors (even smaller things like auras level increase).
Last edited by mgarin on Nov 3, 2020, 11:25:27 AM
I've got a guide coming up for a similar build that is a bit easier to make and min-max and destroys content just as well, if not better in some cases. So stay tuned if you're looking for something new and/or want to switch to something else from this build ;)
I have added crafting section, currently only with weapon crafting methods and some general information. But don't worry, I will keep updating it with information about the other items over the course of next week or two. It takes a while to assemble all the information about each crafting method, so I'll be stretching it a bit to keep my sanity :)
Last edited by mgarin on Nov 13, 2020, 11:28:33 AM
Is it possible to turn this build into a cold damage version and still be able do all contents? I'm just wondering because I personally really like Herald of Ice popping sound effect.
"
pizzazzp wrote:
Is it possible to turn this build into a cold damage version and still be able do all contents? I'm just wondering because I personally really like Herald of Ice popping sound effect.

There are multiple problems with converting this build to cold - it scales physical damage & physical overwhelm which won't work with cold damage. Pride and War Banner will be useless. You will probably have to sacrifice gloves (to use Hrimsorrow) and have a different Watcher Eye to have almost full phys->cold conversion which will make things even more complicated (maxing out resists, no unnerve, worse watcher eye). Then you'll also need cold penetration somewhere.

You can try replacing Pride with Hatred, use Hrimsorrow, get a Watcher Eye with conversion, but then you'll also need to work on the tree and clusters since physical damage modifiers will be worse than cold or even useless. And conversion will also only be only 90%, unless you can find Synthesized gloves with 25% phys->cold implicit, craft them and add another 25% as craft.

Either way, that would be up to you to fix these things and I'm personally not sure it is worth the hassle.
"
mgarin wrote:
"
pizzazzp wrote:

There are multiple problems with converting this build to cold - it scales physical damage & physical overwhelm which won't work with cold damage. Pride and War Banner will be useless. You will probably have to sacrifice gloves (to use Hrimsorrow) and have a different Watcher Eye to have almost full phys->cold conversion which will make things even more complicated (maxing out resists, no unnerve, worse watcher eye). Then you'll also need cold penetration somewhere.

You can try replacing Pride with Hatred, use Hrimsorrow, get a Watcher Eye with conversion, but then you'll also need to work on the tree and clusters since physical damage modifiers will be worse than cold or even useless. And conversion will also only be only 90%, unless you can find Synthesized gloves with 25% phys->cold implicit, craft them and add another 25% as craft.

Either way, that would be up to you to fix these things and I'm personally not sure it is worth the hassle.

Thank you for your answer! I think I have to give this build a try now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info