The Doomcrow Wings

shouldn't things like that be in apparition slot? it's similar to the bat effect apparition. btw, i've always wanted some sort of snowstorm effect around my character as apparition.
wings? or pets?

lets call them wings so we can charge more!
Can i have rng Chris child following me around?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Look, someone has to say this, when you say "a flock of crows", the more grammatically correct way of denoting a group/flock of crows is actually pronounced a "murder of crows"

A murder of crows is the collective noun for a group of crows as stated in the Britannica dictionary.

Officially, a group of crows is a flock and the word "murder" is a poetic term used in literature that originated in England in the 15th century, according to various sources.

That aside though, the crows are a very fitting pet to have for a game that is shortened to PoE, which in literature is referred to Edgar Allan PoE :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Aug 5, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
too bad that's count as a "wings" ...

i would like to have this + a "real" wings ...

this could be a pet,
or a character effect,
or ... aura effect ...
but wings ... ?
Last edited by Feelprodigy on Aug 5, 2020, 9:26:43 AM
This would be really cool but crows don't fly in a V so that ruins it
Idea? Level 9000 creative and awesome!
Execution: terrible.

Crows in my backyard are organized like this lol but we like the idea of chaos, make em do a light cyclone around ya, like a vortex of crows with red and dark colors, around your character...

I would of instantly bought that.
Diablo 2 did it better.

As for the raven pet... I'd really like it, if it occasionally landed and strutted and hopped around like real corvids do.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
finally crows but not how i had wished they would be :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info