The Doomcrow Wings

lol that's some 2head mtx.
Second-class poe gamer
So... Hitchcock or Birdemic?
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
This looks so bad..... I'm not even sure if this is meant to be a joke or if this is serious...
@GGG - Make it so that the crows are not static objects on fixed routes that fly behind you but rather make them move like other pets.
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
This isn't for me but it's a cool idea. Keep doing the occasional oddball design. Most won't like it, some will love it.
Le Toucan Will Return
meh.
You could call it a Back attachment since they are behind you but WINGS WTF ggg those are not Wings stop calling stupid shit Wings just because they occupie the same Slot.

Next they will release a Banner and call it Wings or they release a Cape and call it Wings. xD

[What is going on with ggg and calling shit totally stupid names or naming things after different things LOOKING AT YOU VOID EMPEROR WINGS]
Now imagine herd of horses wings =)
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Just reading the first page of comments it's clear that the average user base has better judgment than someone at ggg xD nice idea but how did this got released like this??? it's an unfinished product!
First time seeing wings I'd consider using. Shit.
just a scrub.
I love the idea, but dislike the execution for the Crow Wings. They look too static, like several others have pointed out.

If you instead added multiple Raven Pets (I know we're limited to just two, but bear with me) - take a look at your own video promoting the Raven Pet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgYF3RBzkw8

It looks amazing! Please, GGG, revamp these "wings" and I'll definitely buy some. Until then I'll stay with my two pets.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info