[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

Any question, for armor, you use a vaal regalia level 86 and craf with dense and shuderring fossils?
"
Alandestroyes wrote:
Any question, for armor, you use a vaal regalia level 86 and craf with dense and shuderring fossils?

I was using just dense fossils and then harvest remove/add influence for %int.
Id love to play this build, but id say GGG will kill it because u can just stand in the sirus fight and tank it all. But it looks awesome!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
any tips how to make rings smilar to yours
"
Ythya wrote:
any tips how to make rings smilar to yours

Look through the thread, i already posted how to craft rings.
Hello

I am trying to understand where the majority of the damage is coming from. It seems to be coming from physical being converted to cold, but I don't understand how the physical damage is being scaled up to ~600K before conversion.

In the picture below, where are the "Inc/red" and "More/less" columns coming from?

Thanks in advance! :)

"
wasaki101 wrote:
Hello

I am trying to understand where the majority of the damage is coming from. It seems to be coming from physical being converted to cold, but I don't understand how the physical damage is being scaled up to ~600K before conversion.

In the picture below, where are the "Inc/red" and "More/less" columns coming from?

Hello, not sure i can answer you fully because im not into this deep pob math, so on your picture x11 is 1034% increased (the phys converted to cold), i guess it come from 960% global and % phys, not sure about x14.1 though.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 18, 2020, 12:50:11 PM
"
"
wasaki101 wrote:
Hello

Hello, not sure i can answer you fully because im not into this deep pob math, so on your picture x11 is 1034% increased (the phys converted to cold), i guess it come from 960% global and % phys, not sure about x14.1 though.

Hmm, the more I look at it the more confusing it is to me lol. It almost seems like the "14.1" is a coding error, like the "1" got misplaced and it should be "4.11". Kind of like how it is in "Physical" column in the picture below:

The 10.8/11 "increase" makes sense but not the 14.1 "more". Adding 167% and 243% would be 410 which would make more sense as 4.11 "more". I hope I'm not missing something, still a cool build regardless.
In general, if anyone is interested in selling a full setup, the only carcass to change in this form is 5.4k. The bosses are dying on their own, but the samons are not visible to me.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
Great build, SUPER SUPER TANKY, Like Herald stacker tanky! damage is really good too. bosses melt! Its been the best Lab runner ive found with these new labs, you can AFK right ontop of a gauntlet of traps and your ES will not move!!

im done with it so if anybody is loking to buy the build hit me up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info