[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

Is having Enduring Cry on Second Wind worth the 3G 1R on Triad Grip? It seems a bit of a DPS loss to not have 100% cold conversion if we are scaling Hatred effect.
"
scrambled777 wrote:

I know where you are going with this but I cannot really see any dps issues in his video. ;)
Yes I know mirror tier gear yada yada. :)
For very good weapons withouth Hatred the crafting process is pretty easy and i am happy to share it with my Golem Buddies:

1. Buy a Base
Try to buy a sceptre with 66% Minion Damage + 5% Double Damage
(should be 10c to 1 ex about for 66%)
If you get one with already 3 prefixes its even better.
2. Fracture Prefix
Make sure the Sceptre has 3 prefixes, if one or 2 are missing, craft them with harvest or benchcrafting
If you fail to hit the Minion Mod, sell the weapon to a vendor and repeat the process.
3. Fossil Craft
You now have a fractured Sceptre with Minion Mod. You want to use 3 Socket Resonator with Aetheric, Corroded, Shuddering now on the Sceptre. We want +1 Spell Damage Skills. Chances are 1/19. Not very expensive.
4. Remove what you dont need
We now have a Sceptre with Fractured Minion Mod and +1 spell skills. We want to have an open prefix and an open suffix now. So you need to remove some mods via Harvest craft or bench craft (Prefixes cant change + scouring).
5. Craft +1 Physical Skill
Since we have 1 open Suffix and 1 open prefix now, we craft "Cannot roll attack modifiers" (suffix) via benchcraft.
Now we craft "Augment Physical modifier" and it will be 100% sure +1 Physical Spell Skill Gems.
6. Remove Suffixes
You now can either use "Prefixes cannot change" + scouring or harvest craft to remove all Suffixes.
7. Multi Craft
Benchcraft "Can have multible crafted modifiers" + Minion Attack + Cast Speed + Trigger a socketed Spell.

Now you have a very nice Sceptre which you can use for the build and other builds too.

If you want to go even further and want to invest some more:

8. Remove the Multi Mod
If you use "Remove non-caster and add caster mod via harvest craft, you have a 50% chance to remove the Multi Mod which is kinda useless. The other 50% Chance is you remove the crafted minion attack + cast speed mod.
9. Fail? Remove the mod
If you hit the Minion mod, you will have to remove the added caster mod which will be either Spell crit chance or Cast Speed. You can easy remove those without the chance to remove your +1 skills by either remove crit mod or remove speed mod. After you removed the mod, you craft minion mod again and repeat with remove non-caster mod add caster mod.
10. It worked!
If it worked, you now also want to remove either the Crit or the speed mod. Now you can craft whatever Suffix you want on the Sceptre, for example:

27% Attack Speed (If you want to use Leap Slam as a travel Skill)
Any Aspect like Aspect of the Avian.
Etc.

Have fun :)

Last edited by Noogi75 on Aug 10, 2020, 8:44:03 AM
1 more thing i checked:

If you dont have weapons with + Hatred, which near noone will have, you do more dmg with 1 weapon + Victarios Charity and Necromantic Aegis (which is kinda easy to reach: +3 passive skill points) then with 2 weapons.
Last edited by Noogi75 on Aug 10, 2020, 10:01:06 AM
I got 80% of the items now:

How important is the "cannot leach" of Sin Trek? Was wondering if i could replace that with better boots.
"
Waffelito wrote:
Just thinking out loud here, correct me if im wrong!

But wouldent a neck with:
+1 All Strength gems
+1 All Physical gems

Be even more insane to this? and dropping the Primordial Chain?
It woudl result in lvl 30 stone golems, dropping the reduced damage aswell, losing 3 golems obv..

Thoughts?

Primodrial chain for sure is best amulet for this build. Other amulets not worth dropping 3 golems.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 11, 2020, 2:55:27 PM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Is having Enduring Cry on Second Wind worth the 3G 1R on Triad Grip? It seems a bit of a DPS loss to not have 100% cold conversion if we are scaling Hatred effect.

Yeah Enduring Cry is the most important defence ability and i strongly recommend to link it with Second Wind. Obviously you lose some damage but for me its more important to have EC with low cooldown in terms of high survivability.
"
Noogi75 wrote:
Hey there, nice build, trying to get the items now. Can you tell us how you crafted the rings?

Hello! Thx for feedback.
So crafting rings is pretty easy:
Step 1
We roll stats that we need like dexterity and int. To do it we can use just chaos spam or essences.
Step 2
We roll +# to maximum energy shield using harvest craft
Step 3
We block suffixes with "cannot roll caster mods" and then use crusader exalted orb and hope for +#% increased maximum Energy Shield. If we not hit it, we can use remove/add influence mod using harvest craft.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 11, 2020, 1:13:58 PM
"
htlong1 wrote:
how do you deal with stun?
thanks!

There is many mechanics to dodge stuns in this build so its not a problem at all.
"
Noogi75 wrote:
I got 80% of the items now:

How important is the "cannot leach" of Sin Trek? Was wondering if i could replace that with better boots.

This effect is important, also this boots provide many energy shield, evasion, dexterity and int (and we need dex and int hard, because we cant have it on most items). So overall its super good boots for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info