[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

"
Vas9ka1 wrote:
Hi, awesome build! But I can't understand how to put all purites even without hatred, is it possible to use them without enlighten 4? If so, how to achieve this? (P.S. I took all the reduced mana nodes on tree)

First of all you need medium clusters like in my pob, they reduce mana reserved from purities. If you already got clusters, you still need more reduced mana reserved, so you can have primordrial jewels with corrupt "1% reduced mana reserved" (you need 8 of them with this corrupt) or you can use enlighten which is waaaay more cheaper option .
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 5, 2020, 6:53:06 AM
"
Shaddrak wrote:
Hey wow so this is an amazing build!! Do you have any suggestions of how when to switch to CI version and if possible can you help guide me with a tree to use before i would switch over? I know you said it's end game build but I'm not asking for a guide but just some help with a leveling tree where I can respec at end game.

You cant start with CI version, also you absolutely cant use my version of tree without clusters, also cant change tree or use it before lvl 90, it absolutely not gonna work. Also like i said build is expensive and it not gonna be good in budget version. What i suggest to you is to start from life version of stone golemancer, here is my lvling tree without clusters: https://pastebin.com/VV7gQ42A
So first thing you can improve is big clusters to this tree and later when you got your gear, all clusters and everything else you can just switch to my end game CI setup.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 5, 2020, 6:48:34 AM
Hi, build looks very strong and fun!
Do you have any recommendations for other weapons until i can afford the wands?
Also I'd like to buy a cheaper version of the helmet for now. which of minion damage, concentrated effect or hypothermia is needed the least?

Thanks!
"
Writhhith wrote:
Hi, build looks very strong and fun!
Do you have any recommendations for other weapons until i can afford the wands?
Also I'd like to buy a cheaper version of the helmet for now. which of minion damage, concentrated effect or hypothermia is needed the least?

Thanks!

Hi! Thx for feedback.

So, im not sure about 3 helmet mods but between Conc effect and Minion dmg - Minion dmg give a bit more dps then Conc effect. And Hypothermia is super ez to craft.
By dropping wands you will lose many dps and i got no good solution for you, maybe try to find a cheaper version of wands without fractured mod or staff.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 5, 2020, 12:09:43 PM
Text version please.
Nice Build thx for sharing with us.

one question:

do you use all the 3 Rotten Claws nodes or not?
"
DieserNerd wrote:
Nice Build thx for sharing with us.

one question:

do you use all the 3 Rotten Claws nodes or not?

No i dont use rotten claws at all. In this combination of passive skills rotten claws always on top of cluster tree, primodrial bond and renewal are left and right (so you dont neeed to spend extra points like if renewal/primodrial bond on top) - thats why it here.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 5, 2020, 6:54:38 PM
From where u take an gastly jewel with "Minions deal 240% increased Damage" ?
"
G0dLi1ke wrote:

There is no such a ghastly jewel, its just made to show in pob 240% increased minion damage from elegant hubris timeless jewel
"
"
G0dLi1ke wrote:

There is no such a ghastly jewel, its just made to show in pob 240% increased minion damage from elegant hubris timeless jewel

Ok! Thx mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info