[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

Haven't played couple days.

I did changed my Wand Setup. I wasen't happy about Convocation in Trigger Wand. Soo....

I put my Zombies in Wand instead. I wasn't using empower anyway. For me it solves 2 problems, dying Zombies and self cast Convocation.

Greetings
"
Roman_Dex wrote:
really don't understand why some people have problems with the duying summons, when i collect full gear on 97lvl, tested it in:
Simulacrum, done x2 deathless
Sirius guardians all t16 deathless too, not me, not summons
A8 Sirius - nobody died, but 2 times i saw how life of some spectres dropped to ~10%, 2uses Convocation and it full again

if someone wanna check - https://pastebin.com/hp20imrQ

I can see you don't have problems with dying summons. You're still on Stone Golem Setup, which is totally fine.

Some of us switched to Carrion Golem and how Carrion Golem works is you need Non-Golem Minions to increased Carrion Golem damage. Here is where the problem starts. There is basically onle one way to go, Zombies. After last recent Zombies nerf, Zombies are very very weak.

My Carrion Golem in Helmet with no Minion Life Support and no extra lvl from Helmet is about on 33k Life.
And my Zombies with no Minion Life Support and no extra lvl is on 14k Life. With empower 4 and 20/20 Minion Life Support I can get my Zombies to 31k Life. Huge investment to keep your Zombies alive.

Your build is totaly fine, btw

You missing 2 small aura nodes on cluster jewels, which is huge.
You can drop to 9k ES by removing the entire Melding Node and drop to 9k ES and pick up both small nodes and you're still stronger than now with 10k ES and 2 missing small nodes :)

You can check it out yourself under "Calcs" - "Effective Hit Pool"

Greetings
@bendurane: interesting idea, putting zombie into the wand although I'm sure they die fairly often without minion life/empower. Also, zombies will nerf your flesh offering against bosses which is a fairly big hit to dps. Or they will die and you'll be unable to resummon in the fight. Not sure if you've seen this happen
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@bendurane: interesting idea, putting zombie into the wand although I'm sure they die fairly often without minion life/empower. Also, zombies will nerf your flesh offering against bosses which is a fairly big hit to dps. Or they will die and you'll be unable to resummon in the fight. Not sure if you've seen this happen

I just did some quick tests and it blows up my mind.

The order is important as well, didn't cross my mind.

I have selected all the skills from the wand in the skill bar to see the cooldowns.

My Wand has B G B.

If I put Zombie, Desecrate, Flesh Offering, it dosen't work at all. Flesh Offering consumes all the corpses from Desecrate and there are no left for Zombies.

If I change the blue Gems. Flesh Offering, Desecrate, Zombie. It works perfectly fine and Zombie dosen't effect Flesh Offering at all. From what I can see, cooldowns don't block each other. It only effect the duration of the Offering on the Minions. And I don't see a Problem with the duration(- 1 corpse). I also just got "23% Quality Divergent Desecrate" to get 69% extra chance to spawn an additional corpse. But I don't think its needed at all. The Flesh Offering Symbol last longer than the cooldown from Flesh offering even with -1 corpse, which is needed to spawn a Zombie.

I'll do tomorrow Sirus 8 with this Setup and expect Zombies dying a lot. But I don't have to do anything, they summon automatically. No disable Aura, no remove Blood Magic and so on. Bit more Quality of Life to my Gameplay. I spam Blade Blast a lot.

And I love Convocation self cast. The cooldown ist shorter and I have the control

The only Question is how fast Zombies will die. With only 14k Life :(
But I get every 4 seconds a new Zombie

I have run couple T16 with one Delirium Orb, Sextants, Scarabs and so on. Not that crazy. I have lost once a Zombie and got them back immediately. We'll see^

Edit: Sirus 8 was super easy, haven't lost a single Zombie. Damage insane.
Last edited by BenDurane on Nov 27, 2020, 8:42:47 AM
nice I'll see if I wanna make that switch too and get rid of hungry loop for a GG rare with minion damage.

I assume you are running your Convocation on your left mouse click? If you aren't then you definitely should.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Nov 27, 2020, 8:10:41 PM
Just two questions,about the build:

1-I see in pob u have 15 in effect of shock,but beacon of ruin aint 30% increased effect?
Aint that 15, increased damage taken instead?

2-in pob,i see u have all flasks up,charges,etc....but the damage i can see per golem is 9.849.882.0,this is aint 9 million (allready awesome),or im missing some kind of configuration like aura effects or something else?
Sorry but some things on pob still break my head,like minion stats,aura effects etc.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Nov 29, 2020, 7:10:29 AM
@iEvil: ur right, the OP has the shock wrong (should be 18%). However, for some reason the PoB will not let you go above 15% shock. ALthough it's possible that the 30% increased shock effect is already built into the numbers somehow

Unfortunately as far as DPS goes, PoB is really misleading with minions especially Stone Golems. Attack speed is calculated as if the ONLY attack the golem is making is the slam, which is not true. The actual DPS per golem is far lower than 9.8 million in the OP's path of building. I would say it only uses the slam in his setup about 60-70% of attacks meaning that I would cut a good 15-20% off that dps at least to get your actual dps.

That's not to say it still doesnt crush everything!

Also the descriptions in his post can be off from the PoB because he was going off of Harvest league gear and numbers here and there which are in general higher than current league possibilities.

Last edited by jsuslak313 on Nov 29, 2020, 2:29:19 PM
had to share somewhere cuz it made me very happy...

ran 8 split blueprints (20ex investment in beasts), came out with 28 exalt pure currency profit. Also got about 20 t15/16 maps and about 16 usable delirium orbs. Fuckin sweet af and this build survives any kind of mods except ele reflect so no risk of dying.

When I say 28ex profit, I mean that I ended up with 48ex total after trading up all my lesser currency
~50 ex build. and jewel 13 ex just only 1 in trade.
can anyone figure out a way to get cold exposure into the build via frost bomb or some other method? would be a big damage boost if its even possible somewhere.

ed: oh SHIT i just figured out how! My hungry loop ring can get elemental army in there for my stone golem to apply exposure. Nice this adds about 5% total dps. Although, for clearspeed I do like my phantasms...
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Dec 15, 2020, 9:45:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info