Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

Need statistic of how many people put Winged Tormented Scarab in their map device and then didn't enter the said map, tbh.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Jul 28, 2020, 8:33:29 PM
I must say I usually end with 36 or 24 challenges but I only go hard for them in the last month of the league.

However so far it doesn't look so great despite I'd really like the portal, a lot of the challenges I have no idea what to do outside just spending exorbitant amount of currency on them.

That includes winged scarabs but not only, I haven't seen anything so far that would give me an "infused engineering orb" or "infused beachhead" or "change a map into synthesis map" or anything like that. Damn, I can't even plant my t4 seed because it requires being surrounded by 4 t3 seeds and I don't have enough of those. And it takes ages to grow t2 seeds because it seems I never have enough lifeforce to feed them. I must be doing this league wrong.
"
Daemyx001 wrote:
I found most challenges this league to be fine. The ones that bother me the most are the possessed Delirium boss and Chimera smoke clouds. Even just spawning a delirium boss isn't that common, let alone having a torment that didn't instantly die possess it. And I couldn't not find Chimera. Is there a trick that I'm missing? Anyway, the portal was something I was gunning for from the start, way better than Delirium rewards.

I put 5 delirium orb on a shore map I had enchanted with boss is surrounded by tormented spirits and then used winged torment scarab to get possedessed boss (and parts of other challenges)

Chimera will return to smoke phase if you do kill him, so find him in smoke, run around in circles and he will do a few attacks and return to smoke, find again and repeat until enough for challenge.
Took me a fair while to get into this league especially trying to work what I should be doing in the garden and ended up on reddit to find out. Now that I have, I am having a good time with great gear and some really epic battles with the t4's :)

I feel the challenges are harder than delirium but most are pretty good with a few exceptions such as winged scarabs, that is too rare a craft to need 14 times.

There is some really great stuff in this league but it is behind so much grinding for seeds that it is rarely, if at all seen and many people wont see it.There is still nowhere near enough seeds dropping. I have bought 100's of t1 seeds to make sure I have 3 of each type constantly growing. This has given me 17 boss kills but 3 x winged scarabs, 0 harbinger maps and there is plenty of other stuff I haven't seen yet. I will reach 50 kills for EGG before seeing some of the other stuff in this league.

Slow league but a good league. So good for crafting not be such a lot machine finally and I hope it says in some form.
Last edited by WildWombat on Jul 29, 2020, 9:53:20 AM
I think the seeds are not dropping enough. I think I can make it to 24 but when I look at the challenges after that, I am doubting I will make it to 36. I want that portal! haha.
:) im loving Harvest <3
Initially I did 36 for the portal, because it's a thing of beauty. I stuck around after that to do 40/40 because I like the crafting aspect of the league.
Garbage boring league I don't want to play Stardew Valley in an ARPG.

Harvest crafts should have been sellable as items.

Remove pylons and tanks and other clutter nonsense. Complete waste of time.
Lol 10ex for a challenge seemsgud
I want the Portal MTX but don't really see myself making 36 challenges. For the more casual players it is a serious challenge indeed. One that is nigh impossible if you can't devote the time needed to grind them out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info