Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

I have gotten 36 for the past 14 leagues.

I must say this is the one that felt the best balanced

going for 36 should always feel like you have to see the whole game to earn it. This did that really well. None of the challenges felt overly grindy or rng based, while it still keeps going for 40(which ive done twice) a goal for those who want to really grind everything.

Overall this league has been terrific. I LOVE the crafting and it has made the gear progression the absolute most fun yet.

This is an item i would have considered out of my reach normally. but i crafted this from just the base, and it felt really interesting and lucky when i got everything i wanted.

if this is a taste of poe 2 then it is going to be a huge success imo
yah please do portals more, feels like the right reward for 36 now that we have the random portal options

I didnt play last league, but went 39/40 in metamorph and this league felt better and more fair for sure.

only other feedback I have is please strongly consider RSI in your gameplay design and decisions as it is very real and very debilitating.

oh, and dont listen to the "make the game easier" scrubs
I enjoyed the 40/40. The Winged Scarabs hurt a bit...
league needs to go core with more than the usual 10%

crafting for the people!

*queue salty GG crafter seller tears*
That's a cool piece of news! This might be one of the most interesting statistics ever posted here (because let's be honest, the usual breakdown of skills and Ascendancies is a bit boring, especially when poe.ninja exists).

I'm not a part of the 36 challenges club [yet], but for me it's the prety portal + fun league + I like completing challenges. Delirium was not my thing.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Im part of the 81% of the player base to not even bother getting 12/40 this time around.

(before you read this rant please note i have never enjoyed crafting in poe and this league didn't improve that experience at all )

The worst leagues I have experienced. I love this game but please stop making leagues where crafting is the center of everything, for me they have all been awful ( essence, bestiary, synthesis, harvest). Harvest is the worst of those for me since we didn't have any interaction with the league in maps. Even adding a pack of monsters with new mods that drop the seeds instead would have been better. Having such overpowered crafts available for a currency other then the core orbs we have felt like it destroyed the chaos value, otherwise your inability to deal with bots has ruined the softcore economy for alot of players.
I lost hope when chaos hit 200: 1 ex this league as it felt like i could not make meaningful purchases to improve my character within a sufficient amount of time until i magically find an exalted drop. Delirium being the best league in terms of droprates and then having harvest just be standard droprates felt horrible, so in the future please dont have loot discrepancies like that.
"
DanteKorvinus wrote:
I prefer either grind challenges (10000 map tiers for example) over stuff that is moderately or severely RNG gated like this league's doing a ghosted delirium boss.

You what mate? Shore + 4 or 5 delirium orbs for guaranteed delirium boss, bring them next to Shore boss, deal damage to Shore boss until ghost pop out, instagib the Shore boss before ghost can possess it, ghost will go into delirium boss, challenge done.

Even if you don't want to use orbs, as long as you keep running Shores with a fast enough build to quickly locate the boss in a delirium mirror, and use a skill that doesn't hit the ghost that pops from the Shore boss, you can do it.
"
We're certainly interested in hearing from those of you that did hit 36 challenges this league; did you feel that the challenges were easier this league, was the reward a driving motivator for you, or was it something else? Let us know!

I'm not quite that group (I'm at 26 challenges right now and am working towards 36), but normally in leagues I only hit around 12 before moving on. This league has been the most enjoyable for me long-term compared to previous leagues. While the content in Delirium, Legion, etc was fun a lot of my joy comes from experimenting with builds. A lot of builds benefit from very specifically crafted items which weren't obtainable for me as a not-ultra-hardcore player. Having access to such in depth deterministic crafting has allowed me to experiment with a TON of builds that normally wouldn't leave PoB. I've had items drop in the past that I've looked at and wondered what builds I could make for it but never felt the confidence to try because of the currency investment in making a specialized character, especially if that character doesn't feel good. This ability to experiment with builds has kept me far more invested in this league than any of the other recent ones. I'm loving it.
I don't really care about the challenge rewards this time around, it was only the trophy I was after and for once you actually managed to make somewhat good challenges. Not too much stupid RNG "challenges".

Would like to see a more unique kind of reward, portal is nice but a pet would be cool to have as a 36th challenge reward imo. I have maybe 15 40/40 totems now and the effect they have on my FPS is not okay at all, you really have to fix whatever is wrong with the totems, can't even put them on display without having people disconnecting upon entering my hideout...
I love this game, love the content, still playing every day in Standard but I took a break from the league after getting to maps because I just can’t figure out the garden. Maybe I am just dumb but I cannot figure out how to grow a tier 2 seed, even after watching some tutorials for it. I place my seeds, my dispersers and connect it up to my storage tanks, but nothing seems to happen. It gives me PTSD flashbacks from Myst where I click all the darn switches correctly but then the door doesn’t open, dooming me to wander the world endlessly. I am intrigued by the crafting options and would love to have access to it, but the garden management is prohibitive for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info