Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

"
most boring league and skipped all harvest encounters. pls dont add to core

Ditto.

It's not Synthesis bad. But for all the flashy lights, emo moodiness, and crafting options, this league quickly became the most tedious and boring one yet. If it goes to core, I'll do what I've been doing after two weeks in to this league - letting the seeds rot in the dirt.
Challenges were not "easier" it's just that Delirium challenges were super annoying. I'd hate to see next league's challenges be harder just because more people went for 36 this league. Also portal beats (second, and not very good looking) back attachment any day.

Would love to see some challenge reward I can put on shields
Last edited by DenSan1587 on Jul 28, 2020, 7:21:25 PM
Rly ...
So many players complete 12 challenges XD ... focus on that GGG, how "good" is this league and ur challenges + rewards.

Who love 40 challenges ... common guys and do it on HC XD
Show me how good is this game and how much you love it.

Rly fck this league and challenges same for SC and for HC!
Exp is boring af and you add just next boring **** league.
0 motivation for 19 challenges to obtain totem ...
as casual, it is more challenging. needs many fixes tho.
prophecy bugs, craft challenges not counting bugs etc...
No Problem,
Exile
Delerium challenges had in my opinion more RNG challenges but the RNG wasn't that hard to get you also needed a good built.
This league isn't that heavy on the rng but the rng elements is harder while most challenges is currency gated so players that is better in making currency will find it easier.

As for the league itself i didn't like it in the beginning but would be fine if it went core. can even go in current state or even buffed but only if you used a harvest craft on a item it becomes account bound and i feel GGG dont like accounts bound items.
It would mean you can still make your broken 6 t1 mods gear but cant sell/buy the crafts that would mean a significant higher time investment to get the gear, while at the same time helping players that hate trading with other player and help new players learn craft their own gear that would also help in the leveling process.

The only problem is the seed might also need to be account bound to slow down progress.
The end results most of the best gear would need to be crafted by yourself or you will buy a good item and make it great.
"
We're certainly interested in hearing from those of you that did hit 36 challenges this league

Yeah, we already know you're only interested in what the 0.38% of the playerbase thinks about the league and don't give a single crap about the other 99.62%. No need to remind us about that.

Just in case you barely care about my opinion, the game is getting boring and tedious with every league, exponentially multiplying the convoluted content and grind that each "league content" requires; Legion and Delirium are basically a wasteland and almost impossible to get without buying, and Blighted maps are still an eyesore, not to mention the RNG behind all of those.

The sole fact that you even think about putting Vendor recipes into challenges is a spit in the face, plus nonsensical crap like looking 25 times for the chimera's smokes before killing it.

What's next? let yourself kill 5 times before killing Uber elder?? sure why not!
Come on guys! let's make content that only 2% players can do!
Last edited by lukaspark on Jul 28, 2020, 7:56:21 PM
now do crash statistics for console!
I normally go for the 36 challenges in leagues, but I found this league much more difficult to get into as I didn't enjoy the mechanic much initially. I've left it a few weeks between playing and I'm now getting through the achievements and enjoying the league mechanic more. I will get the 36 for sure as they don't look too tough. A new portal is always nice but I'd love to see a really nice pet as a reward for once, and wings, love some new wings!
Interesting you list the number of seeds drop but not the numbers used. I have over 4,000 t1 seeds sitting in my stash and only plant them if I need to craft something.

As for the challenges, I don't mess with seeds above t1s; therefore, I will never go very much above 12. In fact, I'm at 12 right now and will probably finish the league at 12.

You guys really don't need to make gardening complicated, but it's in your nature to make everything complicated.

I hope one day you'll listen to that one guy sitting in the back that wants to simplify all these needlessly complex systems you're stacking one on top of another.

Ok, I'm done with my ranting. I still love your game.
I found most challenges this league to be fine. The ones that bother me the most are the possessed Delirium boss and Chimera smoke clouds. Even just spawning a delirium boss isn't that common, let alone having a torment that didn't instantly die possess it. And I couldn't not find Chimera. Is there a trick that I'm missing? Anyway, the portal was something I was gunning for from the start, way better than Delirium rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info